• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Yell out if anyone is keen..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

Didn't even get to play you Nick. :(

GGs Alan. Sorry for spamming fk's at Vega, i don't really know how to deal with him. Haha. :P

fluxcore

I think that pretty much DOES deal with him, lol :)

GGs though yeah
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Nick4now

Sorry Hook had to shoot off. Next time yeah? If you only you had a PS3 I'd play HDR with you lol

GGs Alan, Damn your Vega is seriously improving fast! It's crazy how shit he is in HF but so fucking annoying in ST lol I think you should try at Sagat too though, even though you're not too confident with him he's still scary to play against in your hands  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

fluxcore

I think it was probably more that I had a huge headache last time actually :)

GGs though man, epic ryu battles _b Gotta sort out my fucking crossup though, that was seriously annoying. And learn your little cr.lk, lk xx srk combo too :)

Lennysaurus

someone come find me on IRC chat.  I wouldnt mind playing some 3S or some Vamp saviour.

PEACE!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

CAn someone talk me through getting ggpo to work for me on this please.

I tried ages ago but the roms wouldn't work so i gave up. I am keen to try it again.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 25, 2010, 09:07:59 AM
CAn someone talk me through getting ggpo to work for me on this please.

I tried ages ago but the roms wouldn't work so i gave up. I am keen to try it again.

What part are you getting stuck on?  Did you install the software and forward your ports?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

How do you  get on irc chat bro? I'll talk to you on there

Are we allowed to ask where you get the roms from? The last ones i got fucked up my shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

redtie

I won't link directly just in case the boss man gets angry

google > thepiratebay > 'ggpo romset' enter

[8-----D] Toots

Come play me

Anything I dont really care

[NIUE] weazzyefff

My free virus protection software sez ' watch out this site is dodge as fuck'.

Ima stay clear ay. Any other ones mane?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

http://www.coolrom.com/roms/mame/s/

when your in ggpo click on the game you wanna play and it will say , sorry you need :*****.zip  , for instance for hyperfighting you need sf2t.zip

just copy and paste the zip name of the rom you need for ggpo and enter in the search bar on the rom site .

download , place in rom folder for ggpo .

play !!!!!!!!!!

linking to rom sites is fine , downloading them is also ok as long as you own the actual arcade board which im sure you do weazel , didnt you lend them all to yiffans ?
lol  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "