• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

ggpo tonight

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, June 30, 2009, 08:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash

cheers nick started downloading them and once i've forward my ports im done.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

redtie

I'll be on tonight, actually im gonna be on all day when I get back home. AE please

[8-----D] Toots

oh keen hopefully i will be on around 2

just gonna afk in st lobby

Flash

downloaded Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (Euro 970519) is this the one you guys play

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[8-----D] Toots

GEE GEES

Nick4now

Hahaha GGs bro, very nice Blanka you got there! I really don't know much about HF Blanka (even though I play against someone who mains himm a lot  ;D) But you could probably ask Jeff Schaefer here. He seem nice enought to answer any questions about Blanka  :)

Also GGs Fluxcore, Good to see your Vega improving since the last time we played. I noticed that you like to use wake up throw. Didn't really find any way to punish that midscreen but in the corner NJ can really be dangerous against that. But I don;t blame you for using that since his wake up game is really shitty.

I tested in HF (not AE) if I could actually walk over Vega after a knockdown and to my surprise you actually can. I guess I never discovered that until I played you because noone I know mains him and I can't be fucked playing 1 player up to the 10th stage lol

Starting to practice that Redizzy combo too and I gotta admit it's more fun than st.lk cr.lk dp  :P I can get the cr.lk cr.lk st.hp fb pretty constantly but I'm actually having more trouble with the crossup haha. I havent managed to get a "redizzy" yet because of that  :-\ Thanks for the tip man, learning something new about HF is always fun  :)

fluxcore

Quote from: Nick4now on November 12, 2010, 02:55:14 AM
Also GGs Fluxcore, Good to see your Vega improving since the last time we played. I noticed that you like to use wake up throw. Didn't really find any way to punish that midscreen but in the corner NJ can really be dangerous against that. But I don;t blame you for using that since his wake up game is really shitty.

He really doesn't have anything else. But honestly, if you're point blank with anyone vs anyone I would try reversal throw, it's really strong. Yeah I know if you nj it kinda beats it, I was pretty slow yesterday for some reason. I really should also abuse tick throw a LOT more in general. Really not sure why I don't, maybe because I want to play the mid-game rather than just win? Not sure.

QuoteI tested in HF (not AE) if I could actually walk over Vega after a knockdown and to my surprise you actually can. I guess I never discovered that until I played you because noone I know mains him and I can't be fucked playing 1 player up to the 10th stage lol

Hm, that's pretty messed up. Just another reason why vega sucks so bad in HF. Yeah it's not surprising no-one else plays him!

QuoteStarting to practice that Redizzy combo too and I gotta admit it's more fun than st.lk cr.lk dp  :P I can get the cr.lk cr.lk st.hp fb pretty constantly but I'm actually having more trouble with the crossup haha. I havent managed to get a "redizzy" yet because of that  :-\ Thanks for the tip man, learning something new about HF is always fun  :)

Yeah the timing/spacing for the crossup takes quite a bit of getting used to I've found. It also seems to be a bit different when the person is dizzied ???
And if they are in the corner dizzy I like to do early j.FP, cr.lk, s.HP xx HP doogit
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

GGs Ben, sorry i had to take off so abruptly ..
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

redtie

GGs on ST Toomeke. That cross-up tatsu is nasty! Super chip damage is sweet hah

Oooooooh HF I been practising my re-dizzy combos for guile lololol. Love this game

Nick4now

redtie

Nick4now

redtie

Shit be on soon! people here