• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

TRF SF4 tourney in Japan , marn and J Wong get peaced out .....

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, July 05, 2009, 01:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Quote from: boringryu on July 06, 2009, 09:08:44 PM
What I DON'T understand, is the general Japanese dickrider-y. I admire them as much as anyone but I really feel like everyone (not japan) should be siding with the US as Justin and Marn are showing that American players can hang with Japan a little better than they ever really have before.

A - fucking - men. 

I get a bit tired of all the japanese dick riding too man.  It'd be nice to see the americans do well, cause in all honesty it means that anyone can create their own scene and do well.

Fuck I want NZers to be able to fly over there and do that shit.  We just need to get more competitive, and make less excuses.  Arturo made a great point in a video I watched, he said that when you first go to japan, you get raped, but after a while you learn that theyre just human, and eventually you start to hang with them as well.  I take from that, that the environment that the jap players make isnt something that anywhere else cant homogenize into something similar that will work other places to some degree.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Chuckk

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on July 06, 2009, 10:41:53 PM
Fuck I want NZers to be able to fly over there and do that shit.  We just need to get more competitive, and make less excuses.  Arturo made a great point in a video I watched, he said that when you first go to japan, you get raped, but after a while you learn that theyre just human, and eventually you start to hang with them as well.  I take from that, that the environment that the jap players make isnt something that anywhere else cant homogenize into something similar that will work other places to some degree.

Yeah, as good as they are, treating them as though they are better than human is going to make it much harder for you to ever even consider improving.

Also sorry man, I'm not dodging or anything on PSN just don't really play anymore. Might practice up a bit and have a few games with you soon though.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny