• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

PC/PS2/PS3 stick Sanwa parts

Started by Kanae, July 15, 2009, 03:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanae

http://in2amusements.com.au/products/PS3_2_PC_Console_Controller-210-28.html

Sanwa Stick and buttons, this is cheaper tha buying a mayflash and buttons and stick and plexi seperatley, plus its Aus so not as bad exchange or shipping as US. Someone wana work out the NZD plus shipping?

Looks like a modded mayflash shell.

zos'la

it is a modded May flash. But it is not cheaper.

Myaflash itself cost about $100 incl shipping and full sanwa stick and buttons = $100 incl shipping.
Then its just about modding it urself which is easy.

if your buying that thing its about $300 NZD
not worth it, I'll rather pay for a TE stick.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Kanae

really? sanwa stick and buttons + shipping is only $100 NZD? wow I thought it was like $5 US a button.

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Kanae on July 15, 2009, 07:42:04 PM
really? sanwa stick and buttons + shipping is only $100 NZD? wow I thought it was like $5 US a button.

http://akihabarashop.jp/developments/index.php?osCsid=7d5032b8f7613014740231454fc33b55

Buy your stuff from here. It should work out to 80 bucks for stick, buttons and shipping.

Kanae

really? thanks dude, thats cheap, shipped from Japan and only $80? wtf though they dont do web shopping anymore?

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: Kanae on July 15, 2009, 08:28:10 PM
really? thanks dude, thats cheap, shipped from Japan and only $80? wtf though they dont do web shopping anymore?

Because of Sfiv they only open for a couple days every week or so. Just check every day to see if they are open again.

zos'la

I am sure it was more than that incl sipping Ben. cost me like $103... anyways the Myaflash is an option if you know what you are doing.

[8-----D] Toots

just depends on the value of the yen vs our dollar.
Ive had some shipments that cost about 65$. I think at the moment stick and buttons will cost around 90$

Elixir

I just ordered 8 Violet Seimitsu buttons and a Violet balltop with EMS which came to $78.

zos'la