• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Justin Wong -King of Chinatown

Started by gunsmoke, July 29, 2009, 02:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck that empire arcadia guy comes across as a twit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

Pretty sure the aliens who come down in the future won't give a fuck who Justin Wong was.

Triforce is pretty much only good for showing how to be the biggest retard possible without overuse of body modification.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

Will

Looks like some pretty good footage since the first trailer that dude made, that EMP Triforce dude really needs to get rid of that stupid ass power glove lol.
Learning....

Lennysaurus

Triforce is awesome!!  He had a vision and had the balls to risk his marriage and career to bring it to fruition!

It takes alot of balls to do what he has done, and tbh he has played a large part in EC being as dominant as they are. 

If there were more Triforces around, competitive street fighter would probably be bigger than it is atm.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Chuckk

Do you really think so?
I don't think people want to sponser someone who thinks dudes like j wong are the greatest people alive and are what the human race cherishes.

Triforce does a good job, but then he gets his personality involved and fucks it all up. Dude is insane in a bad way.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: boringryu on July 29, 2009, 07:48:43 PM
Do you really think so?
I don't think people want to sponser someone who thinks dudes like j wong are the greatest people alive and are what the human race cherishes.

Triforce does a good job, but then he gets his personality involved and fucks it all up. Dude is insane in a bad way.

This.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: boringryu on July 29, 2009, 07:48:43 PM
Do you really think so?

Dude is just passionate imo.  You need big egos and big personalities like that to hype shit up imo.

All those guys in the states that have played a major role in pushing SF get shat on and have their personalities laid bare to the internet fans.  When you look at it objectively, and take the personalities out of it, its hard to deny the work that these  guys put in to making shit happen.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Huh? What's the big deal? These guys just acting normal. I seen cockier on these boards. That whole east coast/west coast thing gets old though, can't they just all get along?

Chuckk

I have no problem with Arrogance at all, it's just that triforce seems to really believe that he is one of the greatest humans alive.

That is downright pathetic.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny

gunsmoke

u can't do anything he's American Idol.....n he's famous .....
Unless u kick his butt.......
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: boringryu on July 29, 2009, 08:56:36 PM
it's just that triforce seems to really believe that he is one of the greatest human alive.
Is he as great as Albert Einstein & Isaac Newton ??

Chuckk

If you couldn't tell, I don't think so.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

-Lenny