• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Evo 2009 IGN Insider HD Downloads

Started by Skullator, July 30, 2009, 08:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moose!

Cheers for guzzing me a geeze at the vids skullator...
Thought the MvC2 final was an amazing watch- I don't even like this game, character swaps or even watching it usually.
3rd Strike final was decidedly average but that was expected. Even Issei who is a legitimately good Yun by JP standards was dropping people in Genei-gen.
GG XX was pretty boring for a GG match imo. I can't believe they don't play ~AC (I guess 'cos it's console based).
SC4 was just dumb. I hate this game and its kind of a kick to the balls to see a pad warrior any tourney of this scale.

Might watch a few more SF4 matches tonight  ;D

ROLL ON SBO!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: moose! on August 09, 2009, 11:32:10 PM
Cheers for guzzing me a geeze at the vids skullator...
Thought the MvC2 final was an amazing watch- I don't even like this game, character swaps or even watching it usually.
3rd Strike final was decidedly average but that was expected. Even Issei who is a legitimately good Yun by JP standards was dropping people in Genei-gen.
GG XX was pretty boring for a GG match imo. I can't believe they don't play ~AC (I guess 'cos it's console based).
SC4 was just dumb. I hate this game and its kind of a kick to the balls to see a pad warrior any tourney of this scale.

Might watch a few more SF4 matches tonight  ;D

ROLL ON SBO!
I knew it! they do let the pad warriors in, yay ee yayy lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Np man, and yeah MvC is an awesome spectator game at high lvl, the whole thing is just one huge mix up. No breath space lol.

Although it was better in previous years when everyone was playing either it.. or third strike.

Money match the dark prince vs clockw0rk.
Best set ever.

Oh and hell yes I hope they do something like this for SBO, streaming or pay download, fuck it I'll be getting it somehow lol.

fluxcore

I disagree, the MvC2 finals were really sloppy this year, so much missed stuff because neither Sanford nor Justin really play the game any more.

GGXXAC I thought was actually really good, one of the best finals I saw, probably second only to SF4... Even though Marn clearly was nowhere near as good as the other fulla. And if they weren't to play AC they'd probably have to go back to #R because 90% of the people hate Slash.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on August 10, 2009, 08:07:27 AM
I disagree, the MvC2 finals were really sloppy this year, so much missed stuff because neither Sanford nor Justin really play the game any more.

Yeah I thought Justin played really crappy.  And there were three or four times that sanford could have killed the assist and point character but he fucked it up.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

stereomonkey

Quote from: Lennysaurus Rex on August 10, 2009, 08:44:55 AM
Quote from: fluxcore on August 10, 2009, 08:07:27 AM

Yeah I thought Justin played really crappy.  And there were three or four times that sanford could have killed the assist and point character but he fucked it up.

Yeah, even when he had a chance with the gun he misses it.  Still fun to watch :)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Skullator on August 09, 2009, 11:52:35 PM

Money match the dark prince vs clockw0rk.
Best set ever.

CLOCKWORK 4 LIFE
The New Generation Clockw0rk