• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Evo 2009 IGN Insider HD Downloads

Started by Skullator, July 30, 2009, 08:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Well, I bought one of those IGN insider accounts in order to download the matches.

If this is also relative to your interests and I at least kind of know you \ like you, by all means flick me a pm and you can use my log in to leech the vids.

Can't go giving it out to absolutely everyone as somebody could change the pass and ruin it for the rest of us.

Right now they only have JW vs Daigo for SFIV, but once they are done editing it looks like they will have the top 8 and up available for download.
Marvel vs capcom will be there
Blazblue will be there
HD remix is already there
Guilty gear will be there, it's all going to be there.

The videos are HD, great audio and 720p visual, .wmv format. Each JWong vs Daigo part is over 400MB, and theres 4 of them.

The editing on the clips is really really good, so much better than the live stream announcer bullshit.

moose!

I looked at the 3S final and is was pretty shit.  :-\
Issei > all of america.

moose!

Oh- Interested in seeing the GG~AC games please :D

Skullator

Third strike player gains my respect and earns himself a password ;]

moose!

I will concede that the SFIV final was in fact vaguely interesting and was a good watch.

But evo's character swapping rules bug me to no end.

Skullator

moose!

fluxcore

Can I just say that NZism doesn't condone taking the liberty of 'copying' these files without paying for them, only by supporting Evo and the fighting game community can things keep going or even become better.

Basically, if you like what you see, please pay the $20 odd dollars to become an ign insider - because some of the money goes to the evo staff.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

I resent being forced into getting an IGN Insider account so fuck 'em.
I never use the site (IGN). Also I don't have a large cap because I don't do a lot online, judging by the file sizes I've seen so far I'd have to buy a whole lot of extra data allowance to be able to get them so it's more than just the $20, it's not worth the hassle . I can live with not seeing them I guess.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

That's precisely why I haven't paid for it yet. I'll get the vids off Euan or someone and then pay the subscription.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Quote from: fluxcore on July 31, 2009, 10:21:32 AM
That's precisely why I haven't paid for it yet. I'll get the vids off Euan or someone and then pay the subscription.

That is exactly what everyone should do if they have a data cap.

I'm planning on downloading everything and bringing it to the tourney so that if people want it but can't download it can get it from.  After subscribing of course. :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Skullator

Yeah what Flux said.

It should be noted that not everyone lives in Auckland though, and commuting aint easy.
Just making sure nobody gets left out.

Updates - some more SFIV matches are up, Ed ma's Akuma dizzo combo is beast.
Guilty gear finals up
Mvc2 finals up
Third strike finals up

stereomonkey

Quote from: Skullator on August 01, 2009, 06:58:11 AM
It should be noted that not everyone lives in Auckland though, and commuting aint easy.

Trust me, I know about this more than anyone...

Also if they can not get it from someone then bugger, i guess they will have to manage their data limit better.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Will

Might have to hit you up for the vids at the aug tourn if thats cool, need to get a sub soon  :D
Learning....

Skullator

I'll bring a small external hard drive with all the vids with me to nationals.

But as for getting them on to something else, it's up to you guys.