• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Vampire Saviour

Started by Lennysaurus, March 08, 2007, 01:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

oi, is vampire saviour: the lord of vampire the right game? im downloading it right now.

kingpiccolo

yeah thats the one hehehehe i might apply for a job at that new EB across from yifans lol

samurai black

you should. hook us up with mate's rates  ;D

kingpiccolo

Ryan

Where can i download an illegal copy of this gam...

I mean buy it and support the game makers?
fighting game noob

fluxcore

Quote from: Ryan on March 19, 2007, 11:47:41 PM
Where can i download an illegal copy of this gam...

I mean buy it and support the game makers?

Errr... you should be able to find it on any MAME rom site or torrent... no linkies here though!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

all i did was google 'MAME ROMS', but it seems to run fine with kawaks

Eddy_COMBO

OMG shot huys are playin vampior saviour, well I play Darkstalkers on PSP everyday anyone want some wi-fi battles in Yifans. OK its not 'Vampior Saviour' but Darkstalkers is close enuf lol.

Victor baby Victor is the man, butt grab FTW!!!, Donovan is cool too......
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Coddfish

I have Darkstalkers for PSP, but I find it impossible to play. PSP's D-pad is HORRIBLE for fighting games. The least darkstalkers could do is let you use the analog stick, which isn't a whole lot better, but is still a step up.

Best fighting games on PSP is POWAH STONE. Because it doesn't get broken by the PSP's fighter-unfriendly controls.

fluxcore

Power Stone 2 was so much fun on Dreamcast... 4 players... good times. Not a particularly good serious game though, since the winning strategy was to avoid all combat as much as possible at the start of the game, and then whore out the supers later on.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

I can imagine Power Stone to be a wonderful "party game". PSP, however, is not a party console. Gotta get a DC...

Power Stone might finally get my mates off their Bomber Man trip.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Coddfish on April 11, 2007, 01:09:37 AM
I can imagine Power Stone to be a wonderful "party game". PSP, however, is not a party console. Gotta get a DC...

Power Stone might finally get my mates off their Bomber Man trip.

LOLZ all my mates are playin Bomberman as well but on their phones lol.

True about the PSP D-Pad f_cking up the commands in Darkstalkers. Does modding the PSP D-Pad help?. I've heard that its worked wonders for Tekken DR on PSP.

of course theres the easy option on PSP Darkstalkers, where pressing d/f = qcf or even better b,f = charge b,f lol

Power Stone eh guess I'll try that out.

Coddfish

I don't like the easy option either, it makes it too easy to accidentally bust out a special when you don't want to.
I haven't modded my PSP (not the hardware, anyway ;) ) so I don't know if that would help.

As for Power Stone, its probably not really a solid fighting game, but tons of fun. It reminds of Super Smash Brothers, but with 3D movement, and terrain weapons. Like gun turrets on the airship level ;)

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Coddfish on April 12, 2007, 05:29:45 PM
I haven't modded my PSP (not the hardware, anyway ;) )

haha LOLZ that sh_t desrves to be sigged lol

Coddfish

Custom firmware is a thing made of win.