• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Vampire Saviour

Started by Lennysaurus, March 08, 2007, 01:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Oi!!!!

We're all sick of playin the same old shit so i propose that we all pick up Vampire Saviour.  (One of the sequels to Darkstalkers)  We're prob all pretty shit at it so we'd all be at the same level.

Go learn it NOW!!! So I can pwn you with my mummy or my bigfoot... make you cry... and laugh at you!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

P.S.  Im Lenny btw guys... Big Maori guy that hangs out with that big Maori that plays MVC2 (Kingpiccolo)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Welcome!

Hah, what a game to pick! I never really got into the VS series (although I did try a bit when they first got XORed for emulation). I think I liked that wolfman dude... Talbain?

To gamefaqs... :D

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

fluxcore

Quote from: fluxcore on March 08, 2007, 01:18:53 PM
Welcome!

Hah, what a game to pick! I never really got into the VS series (although I did try a bit when they first got XORed for emulation). I think I liked that wolfman dude... Talbain?

EDIT: actually, do you mean VSav1 or 2? Can't remember much about what changed...

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Lennysaurus

Quote from: fluxcore on March 08, 2007, 01:55:26 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on March 08, 2007, 01:18:53 PM
Welcome!

EDIT: actually, do you mean VSav1 or 2? Can't remember much about what changed...

--flux

Just Vampire Saviour is what ive been playin... thats the one they seem to have all the tourneys on...

btw.,.. heres some more info from SRk... http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=54122

Learn it up yo!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Coddfish

Vampire Saviour is incredible.

I never really liked the Darkstalkers series, until recently: I've been trying to collect a full set of MAME fighting games.
When I tried out Vampire Saviour, I fell in love with it instantly.

Felicia for the win. :D

fluxcore

Quote from: Sgt. Bangbang on March 08, 2007, 03:02:40 PM
Just Vampire Saviour is what ive been playin... thats the one they seem to have all the tourneys on...

btw.,.. heres some more info from SRk... http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=54122

Yeah, I looked around SRK for some stuff. They have a bit of info in the wiki, too. Downloading some match vids as we speak :D

Pretty sure I'll never actually play anyone at it, but I like to have as many games under my belt as possible just on the off chance!

--flux

Coddfish

Quote from: fluxcore on March 08, 2007, 04:24:30 PM

Pretty sure I'll never actually play anyone at it, but I like to have as many games under my belt as possible just on the off chance!

--flux

Kaillera is your friend.

Although... a fast-paced game like this, with the lag you get on Kaillera... Hrm, could be interesting.

kingpiccolo

which is why sgt. B and i are lucky we're flatmates and usually learn the same games........

samurai black

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

everyone just man up and learn mvc2 :P

im a sucker for the generic, hello main character whoring..........unless strider's in this game?
The New Generation Clockw0rk

fluxcore

Jedah seems like a pretty good char to try out, too. Watching some vids has made me hate Bishamon already...

--flux

Coddfish

Jedah reminds me of Testament from GG WAY too much. :D

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on March 09, 2007, 03:29:34 PM
everyone just man up and learn mvc2 :P

I really should look into learning MVC2. After the trouble I went to to get my hands on it, I never even play it.

fluxcore

Quote from: Coddfish on March 09, 2007, 05:11:05 PM
I really should look into learning MVC2. After the trouble I went to to get my hands on it, I never even play it.

My only argument against learning MvC2 these days are that it has gotten to a point where learning about all the complexities would be quite intimidating from a fresh start... it really would require quite a substantial time investment to learn all the various glitches and whatnot. Having said that, it is a damned fun game, as long as you have competition!

--flux

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

just play and play and play.......watch as many vids as your eyes can handle.......

as for this game........i lyk werewolves.....but i also lyk the main guy....demitri.......yeh.....
The New Generation Clockw0rk

gunsmoke

na ANAKARIS da man...and DONOVON too.... ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!