• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

sth side jam in REWA

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, August 09, 2009, 11:12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[SAS]akuma1nz

just want 2 say a massive big ups 2 all the boys who came over my pad last night, i hope my garage/boys room lived up 2 all ya standards...? there was some mean as DAMAGER moves going on all night until it finished at 3.30am 2day. good 2 meet a few of you guys and the mood was high intensity all night!! i will c u all next weekend at the tourny. last but not least i wanna thank my mrs and kids 4 putting up with those thundering ULTRA moves that were rocking with huge BASS in the boys room!! hope u boys enjoyed it as much as i did!! REWA ROCKS!!
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

CoffinDrop1

Big thanks to Brad, Kenny and the crew who put this jam on. The Projector room was all good I thought that some of those armour breaks were going to break the windows with the HUGE sounds that were hooked up lol. There was some good street fighter play goin round everywhere with players of all levels. Nice to meet some new SF4 fans as well. GG's to all. Bros the set up was awesome and hope to do it again sometime. Also yeah thanks to you Brad and the whanau for putting up with us street fighter fanatics.

KAOSNZ

AGAIN just wana thank every1 one personally that turned up with there heads up high then leFt with ther heads low...lol awesome turn up boys hope to see all of you next weekend at the tounry maybe we can organise another get together soon ohhh weazzy i know u love those teleports cuzzy YOGA.....MEAN BROTHERS   

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

was a mean as night  , cheers for having us and the awesome bbq and kenny cheers for the smoke out brother  8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Brrrroooooo, phat night bro, shot Brad for setting it up bro that room with the projector was badddddd bro,and loooouuud as a bitch, but that was cool.
Shot for the phat sass kenny bro, that shit fuuuuuuccckked me up+ the beers was killer, bro + that Gen vs Dalsim match with all those teleports got me spinning mayn. GGs to everybody, lucky there was no 5 wins only rule coz Weazzy be getting the mad win streaks.
Plus shot to the B1ackstarr for having us over today, What about that epic javelin throw from Lenny to take the win away from team pause too much, haha crazy shit,damn i just remembered we should of played some Batwoman.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

EPIC FUCKING WEEKEND!!!

Big ups to Kenny and Brad for sussing it out!  Big ups to your Whanau for putting up with the racket!

Enjoyed it loads.  Alot of potential out there that evening.  You guys that were there are getting fucking close to being lethal bastards.!!  Especially you Kenny!  I was honestly impressed with your Dhalsims improvements since I got to play him at the Grind session where I meet you.  You are not far off mastering the stretchy bastard!

GG's to heaps of you guys.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 09, 2009, 09:36:10 PM
Brrrroooooo, phat night bro, shot Brad for setting it up bro that room with the projector was badddddd bro,and loooouuud as a bitch, but that was cool.
Shot for the phat sass kenny bro, that shit fuuuuuuccckked me up+ the beers was killer, bro + that Gen vs Dalsim match with all those teleports got me spinning mayn. GGs to everybody, lucky there was no 5 wins only rule coz Weazzy be getting the mad win streaks.
Plus shot to the B1ackstarr for having us over today, What about that epic javelin throw from Lenny to take the win away from team pause too much, haha crazy shit,damn i just remembered we should of played some Batwoman.

dam you bastards , leo was a tin ass bastard with that throw , Im gunna become the javalin master now and p0wn you all next weekend after the touney the beijing 2008 tourney can begin muhahahaha

Batman demo is awesome as by the way , do download it :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "