• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

It's about time I found this site...

Started by justjuce, August 09, 2009, 12:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjuce

I've been playing Street Fighter for 25 years so I'm going to sit this tournament out.  Really happy to be amongst it.
Aw, that was a lucky shot

fluxcore

If you're in Auckland I suggest you come along anyway to scope it out & meet the people :)

Welcome though! Plenty of old guard SF players here :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

Yep it's a good site to discover, welcome aboard bro.

Will

Quote from: justjuce on August 09, 2009, 12:08:17 PM
I've been playing Street Fighter for 25 years so I'm going to sit this tournament out.  Really happy to be amongst it.

Haha welcome man, your Justin, the dude I linked from Facebook? (Just making sure :P) Should come along to nationals and meet everyone, its going to be wicked.  ;D
Learning....

geneterror

Welcome!

There is a couple of us around here in out 30's ;D, I've been playing fighters since Street Fighter 1. Come along to the tourney and hang out/meet everyone.
KOW 2011

zos'la

weclome lawl, welcome to the old gamers site :P hahahaha.
Well guess i am not in my 30's yet but close!!!!

Come along to the Nationals mate and say hi, it will be great to see more new blood around.
If you got SF4 on any plateforms, visit the platefor specific for the hookups^^ I am sure you will enjoy it :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

justjuce

Yeah I'll definately be @ the tournament, once I have my rage quit under control I'll enter.  Just kidding!!!

Really looking forward to it.  Street Fighter is a way of life to me

HoneyBadger

The Smoof feels so young =( I think I'm the youngest member here
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

justjuce

It's the young ones you have to watch out for, I was getting my butt kicked all around the ring by a 7yr old last night playing Smackdown vs Raw 2008.

He scored all my belts!