• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xkheretic

Witchrist - Beheaded Ouroboros
Autopsy - The Tomb Within EP / Mental Funeral
Grave - Dominion VIII / Burial Ground / Into the Grave
Panacea - Low Profile Darkness
Doom PSX OST

geneterror

Quote from: xkheretic on September 22, 2010, 09:53:16 AM
Witchrist - Beheaded Ouroboros
Autopsy - The Tomb Within EP
I need both of these! Picked up the Mental Funeral 12" LP reissue ay Mayhem last night. 180gram vinyl and gatefold sleeve looks mean! $55 though.

Quote from: xkheretic on September 22, 2010, 09:53:16 AMPanacea - Low Profile Darkness
The Drum 'n Bass outfit?
KOW 2011

xkheretic

How was Mayhem bro?

You must've got the last copy of Mental Funeral off Rhys.  I heard he got a few of those in for his distro.  I'm on the hunt for a copy at the moment - and saving up for the Onward to Golgotha re-issue later in the year.  The Witchrist albums rules. 

And yeah, Panacea being drum 'n bass / techstep.  Got to love those disgusting distorted break beats.

Oh, and PM sent.  8)

samurai black

Quote from: geneterror on September 22, 2010, 10:11:00 AM
I need both of these! Picked up the Mental Funeral 12" LP reissue ay Mayhem last night.

hah, i saw the david farrier interview with mayhem on monday night and my first thought was, 'graeme would totally be there' :D

CaptainHook

Did anyone ever see that episode of Southpark that had that singer "Wing" on it?
She records here. I just recorded her latest album this morning. She does the whole thing in a couple of hours.
Need to bash on the ST cab right now BADLY.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 29, 2010, 03:16:45 PM
Did anyone ever see that episode of Southpark that had that singer "Wing" on it?
She records here. I just recorded her latest album this morning. She does the whole thing in a couple of hours.
Need to bash on the ST cab right now BADLY.

Does she GENUINELY believe she's talented or is she actually taking the piss? On the one hand, noone could be that retarded, but on the other hand, she seems believably retarded. I cant for the life of me work that shit out.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 29, 2010, 04:04:44 PM
Does she GENUINELY believe she's talented or is she actually taking the piss? On the one hand, noone could be that retarded, but on the other hand, she seems believably retarded. I cant for the life of me work that shit out.

Bro that shit is all the rage in China
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 29, 2010, 04:04:44 PM

She seems VERY serious about it. She's not stupid, so i'm guessing maybe delusional..? She always says how she thinks she does
Michael Jackson covers better than MJ did it himself because he's very "monotone and boring" in her words. I don't know if she just
ignores that everyone laughs at her, is oblivious to it or what.  ???

So after recording her several times i actually have no idea myself what's going on in her head.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Goddammit Wing. You are either the cleverest person in the world or just too awesome to care.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

Bloody Wing Eh? Whatcha gonna do?

Yeah listening to some Tangerine Dream lately. Turns out this was the music I've been searching for for pretty much ever.

Chalice

Proclamation - Advent of the black omen.

New Witchrist is pretty fucking average if you ask me.

samurai black

im sorta glad i have no idea who this wing chick is.

anyways, whos feeling the BDO lineup so far? tool headlining and thats pretty much all i know.

only interest so far is lupe fiasco. he's cool, so he can be forgiven for appearing on the new moon soundtrack.

geneterror

Quote from: Chalice on October 03, 2010, 02:16:46 PM

You think the new Witchrist is average but you're listening to Proclamation, you must be trollin' ;)

I tried listening to Proclamation and Archgoat, the music is alright but the low vocals in both bands seems average and a bit out of place with the music.

Just got a flash drive full of albums from a friend in Christchurch, I love Hank Williams III styled country so he sent me these:

\m/

KOW 2011

xkheretic

Quote from: Chalice on October 03, 2010, 02:16:46 PM

Ha, the only time it sounds average, or flat is where parts of the song originally written in B guitar tuning didn't translate well over into A guitar tuning used on the album.

N.P. - Cauldron Black Ram - Skulduggery

originaljulz

Ignore the image used in the video clip. But I love this French shit. I don't even know what you'd call that genre of music. Where can I get mooore?

Edit: The genre to this kinda music is called Shibuya-Kei, and it's like Japanese jazz, electro pop fusions, inspired by French shit, and was popular in the 90s.

Man I needa find more.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!