• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karizzma

Im pretty sure I have seen that chick in those photos nipples aye?

Anyway just some Wu-Tang

CaptainHook

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on October 13, 2010, 08:29:10 PM

Yep, that's her.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] weazzyefff

"Red Monkeys on my ass, gucci frames on my face, got that tony tiger kush mane , pimpin smoke great."

Yer im a stupid street nigga and i love it, fuck a hater. Better what the whole thing or i'ma bust y' ass.

This some real super street nigga 4 shit , fuck a hater.

I'm gonna start rocking the Bart Simpson chain and the double watch styles tomorrow, i love street niggaz and street niggaz love me.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on October 13, 2010, 08:29:10 PM

Anyway just some Wu-Tang

You listened to that Wu-tang vs Beatles mashup album?  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Haha that sounds better than the original. It's only Meth though. The song at the end is a classic jam mane, i still bump that shit loud as fuck for all my white neighbors to get annoyed of.

" I'm gonna sew your ass cheaks up, and keep feeding you and feeding you and feeding you."

"I'm gonna lay your balls on the fucking dresser, just your balls, laying on the fucking dresser, then ima hit that shit with a spiked bat like blahhhhh"

"Hey you get off my style, you don't know me and you don't know my style." Meth is ill fo lyfe. Crazy as weed smoking as nigga.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 13, 2010, 11:47:52 PM
Haha that sounds better than the original. It's only Meth though. The song at the end is a classic jam mane, i still bump that shit loud as fuck for all my white neighbors to get annoyed of.

" I'm gonna sew your ass cheaks up, and keep feeding you and feeding you and feeding you."

"I'm gonna lay your balls on the fucking dresser, just your balls, laying on the fucking dresser, then ima hit that shit with a spiked bat like blahhhhh"

"Hey you get off my style, you don't know me and you don't know my style." Meth is ill fo lyfe. Crazy as weed smoking as nigga.

Hahaha M-E-T-H-O-D MAAAN!  ;D Yeah I love Meth but my fav Wu-tang member is probably Inspectah Deck. best lyricist in the group imo.

Also gotta love this track for sampling that song:

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

geneterror

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 13, 2010, 09:23:13 PM
Fuck the South haha, cheesey casio beats :P.

I've been bumping this shit:

Queensbridge yo! NY/East is where it's at.
KOW 2011

karizzma

samurai black

okay, i wont lie.

im liking the new single from MCR hahaha :D

CaptainHook

Everyone is saying that but i haven't heard it and can't imagine i would like it based off their old stuff.
Might have to check it out. But then again, who gives a fuck. :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

samurai black

yeah, im easily amused by, for lack of a better word, 'upbeat' sounding music. like the actual lyrical content could be depressing as fuck, but as long as it sounds happy ill be, 'this song is awesome'

also i was shocked when i heard the new linkin park track. didnt sound like them at all, it was missing all the teenage angst and shit :O

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Song is not the best but video is fucking badd. Your a bitch if you don't watch the whole thing.

http://fliiby.com/file/13309/jlc0pdhiuf.html

Lennysaurus

I been listening to loads of Angie Stone, DangerMouse, D'Angelo, Cee-lo and Omar Lye-Fook lately.

Also through the Odessa album, and Johnny Doom and the Forcefields onto my iPod.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Lennysaurus

OMFG I just bought the Die Antwood album off iTunes.  You must all get that shit.  It's fucking awesome!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out if they are for real or if they are taking the piss.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on October 19, 2010, 05:39:13 PM
OMFG I just bought the Die Antwood album off iTunes.  You must all get that shit.  It's fucking awesome!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out if they are for real or if they are taking the piss.

AII-EE-YAI-EE-YAI, I AM YOUR BUTTERFLY

I NEED YO PROTECTION, BE MAH SAMURAI
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!