• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Music

Started by Coddfish, March 12, 2007, 02:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Quote from: samurai black on December 27, 2010, 12:26:58 AM
just the regular one.

and i hate that video. so long and dumb. kanye needs to stop trying to be an 'artist' and just make some cool songs

Apparently Kanye west sold his soul to the Devil. Not only him Jay Z  , Rhianna etc....that's y they r famous and rich  . I heard my friend told me that he saw somewhere documentary . Thats y when u saw Kayne is rich and weird now in some video clip.....Remember the icon they always hold on the hand ( diamond shape ) and the rock star icon is devil ... :-X
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

geneterror

That would actually make me like him more, he definitely sold his soul for fame though not talent.

Now onto some real talent, the new Ra The Rugged Man and Vinnie Paz joint.

If anyone doesn't know who RA is check these out:

One of the best MCs in years but he'll never "blow up" coz he's an ugly fat white dude with a bad haircut and no shoes haha!
KOW 2011

amendonz

i like jedi mind tricks but some of the lyrics are pretty wack imo...

the top posts made me think of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI

geneterror

Yeah I'm not really a Jedi Mind Tricks fan. If that Nosebleed track didn't have RA on it I wouldn't care half as much.
KOW 2011

redtie

madaxe munkee

Caleb likes musicals :3
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

samurai black

anyone listened to ghostface killahs new record?

was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 24, 2011, 12:58:28 PM
anyone listened to ghostface killahs new record?

was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on it.

Nah ay bro. Have you? is it badd?

This what we pumping in g town on dem supah deezallz.

Same name as my Unitec enrolled name too haha. And the kid at 2:47 is pulling a fucked up Kelston haha cheyyaa.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on January 24, 2011, 08:07:19 PM
Nah ay bro. Have you? is it badd?

nah, havent heard it either. its why im asking, see if anyone here has an opinion.

Nick4now

hmm I'll have to give it a listen sometime. I fucking raged when I found out that Raekwon actually did a track with Bieber. Only Built 4 Cuban Linx Pt. 2 was a mean album too.

Right now I'm still enjoying mashup albums lol

Wu-tang vs The Beatles
Mos Dub (Mos Def vs Reggae)
Dub Kweli (Talib Kweli vs Reggae)

Edit: Snoop Dogg is shit now.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I hate those mash ups hahah. I like the rap part but not the other lol.

Snoop will always have phat tracks g no doubt. Since like 2000 he been making shit traks also though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Hahaha brooo the Beatles beats are mean! lol Oh and also listening to that Wale and 9th Wonder's "Back to the feature" mixtape. I'm not a big fan of Wale but I love 9th Wonder's beats. My favourite song is "Say it Again" pretty much because Royce da 5'9" is on the track  ;D

Spot the Street Fighter Reference lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

samurai black

i heard lupe's new record is a bit of a fizzer.

can anyone confirm?

Chuckk

it's ass.

don't even download it.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

samurai black

bollocks.

oh well, i went back to listening to stuff i loved back in high school. go go jimmy eat world  :D