• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel VS Capcom 2 PS3 online

Started by gunsmoke, August 15, 2009, 12:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I wish there was only one platform :(

edit: and that it was xbox
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: gunsmoke on August 16, 2009, 05:20:17 PM
wot sort of code?
i dont get u......
you know, those codes, in ps store you can redeem codes for shit, like the cod4 map packs had codes for it on the cover.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

gunsmoke

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 17, 2009, 12:59:11 PM
Quote from: gunsmoke on August 16, 2009, 05:20:17 PM
wot sort of code?
i dont get u......
you know, those codes, in ps store you can redeem codes for shit, like the cod4 map packs had codes for it on the cover.

(>____<)**** sorry Im too new on PS3.....let me check with Kururu......and get back 2 ya..

So many beginner player online sorry......is good 2 play with all newbie.....oldskool flavor ;)
Any1 know how to keep record like..auto save...how many win and lose???????
It seems they doesnt ....
I hate it when the line is sooo lag.....can even do simple infinite with Ironman...
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Pretty sure it does, but only with ranked matches?

tu4ar.com has some player stats on it...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey Smoof did you suss it out yet bro?, have you got the NEW demo with the other chars?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 17, 2009, 06:31:17 PM
Hey Smoof did you suss it out yet bro?, have you got the NEW demo with the other chars?
Bro hook ME up and i'll show you's how its done,dont be stalls.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck i'm so bored of SF4, i'm just lurking on the forums all day waiting for my hero to swoop down on his horse and say  ''i hear you been looking for mvsc2 ''
COME ON GRAEM

edit:reply to munta: Come on man you dont need to make any accounts to hook me up, you just need to be AWESUM.Rember what happened at tourny :'(

gunsmoke

Finally play one good player MSTRONE . But i still won(lucky i choose Clockwork)Jituszu...tech lol/... .... stupid lag again....

I think if i'm not forgotten his user name was strider017.. 8)

geneterror

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 17, 2009, 09:34:55 PM
Fuck i'm so bored of SF4, i'm just lurking on the forums all day waiting for my hero to swoop down on his horse and say  ''i hear you been looking for mvsc2 ''
COME ON GRAEM
Check your PMs bro.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on August 18, 2009, 07:46:12 AM
COME ON GRAEM
Check your PMs bro.
I dont know what smoof was on about.  I got this shit straight away, very simple.

Thank you graem bro.You are truly AWESUM.

I FUCKING LOVE YOU MAN:)

gunsmoke

HoneyBadger

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 18, 2009, 12:27:46 PM
COME ON GRAEM
Check your PMs bro.
I dont know what smoof was on about.  I got this shit straight away, very simple.

But can you play online at the same time as Gene?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Only one way to find out. I'll msg weazzy next time I see him online for a quick jam, even if it's only one game to see if it works.
KOW 2011

Skullator

Quote from: geneterror on August 18, 2009, 04:13:10 PM
Only one way to find out. I'll msg weazzy next time I see him online for a quick jam, even if it's only one game to see if it works.

Let us know how this turns out, also curious

CptMunta

Quote from: Smoofikith on August 18, 2009, 03:45:06 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on August 18, 2009, 12:27:46 PM
COME ON GRAEM
Check your PMs bro.

But can you play online at the same time as Gene?

Should be as long as he plays from his own account. Me and my bro played tonight no worries.

Sorry I couldn't hook you up Weazzy. I think you can only link your game to limited number of accounts and my bro and various others already share my PSN ID. Also wanna hook Geneterror up with some Pixel Junk goodness.

At least now you can get your revenege in MvC2, HD Remix and SF4! Can't pause online anyways ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta