• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel VS Capcom 2 PS3 online

Started by gunsmoke, August 15, 2009, 12:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunsmoke

Anyone know if i can set another user name on PSN ? Im current using Kururu AKA aka (PSN lokikuru )ALAN
PS3.I want register ASAP.Just waste my VISA on this game . Is a mMust have.

Speed quite slow not even online yet already that slow.

We did go online no 1 set a local match or custom match yet how come?
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

gunsmoke

Lol Ron-0 had a game with Kururu on Quik match ...good game ya...

I had 1 game on fryr .......good game ya........ ;D ;D ;D ;D

GoGO spiderman....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

YOOOO!!! Who wants to be the AWESUM guy that hooks me up with this game through PSN tricks.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: weazzyefff on August 16, 2009, 03:10:11 AM
YOOOO!!! Who wants to be the AWESUM guy that hooks me up with this game through PSN tricks.
YO! is anyone AWESUM ENOUGH to do this for ya boy weazzy, come on mayyn i'm fiending.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yo they were giving the codes away on the mvc2 and capcom untity twitter, fuck none of them work though too late shitt. I'm just gonna stare at the boards all day till they give me a code (Fuck i'm a poor bastard).

gunsmoke

wot sort of code?
i dont get u......

Chuckk

ill trade someone fat princess for MVC2 or HD remix if you live under a rock that much
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: boringryu on August 16, 2009, 06:02:00 PM
ill trade someone fat princess for MVC2 or HD remix if you live under a rock that much
Hey bro i got burn zombie burn, i'll trade you for mvsc2. Or if you dont like bzb and  your REALLY AWESUM then you could just hook me up,keep the mvsc2 scene alive!

Chuckk

nah sorry man I meant my whatever for someones MvC2 so im in the same boat as you
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: boringryu on August 16, 2009, 07:26:02 PM
nah sorry man I meant my whatever for someones MvC2 so im in the same boat as you
Awww ratshit, sweet as bro, keep checking mvsc and the capcom unty twitter, Seth reckons they'll be '' tons '' of codes put up, so thats what i'm waiting for.
Oh yeah, i know you got it IMAGNETO, hook a brother up,keep the MVSC2 scene alive!!.

geneterror

Hey bro, if nobody has sorted you out by tomorrow night I can. I just need to get to my PS3 so I can change the password for you and Lenny to grab it then I'll change it back when you have the game.
KOW 2011

CptMunta

Quote from: boringryu on August 16, 2009, 06:02:00 PM

I'll swap you MVC2 for Fat Princess boringryu, I'm getting my accounts pretty used up at the mo' so no freebies I'm afraid weazzy.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

HoneyBadger

If any of you guys can get marvel to work properly online prease tell me how to do it. Ben and I couldn't figure out =(

Off two accounts of course
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: geneterror on August 17, 2009, 09:24:36 AM
Hey bro, if nobody has sorted you out by tomorrow night I can. I just need to get to my PS3 so I can change the password for you and Lenny to grab it then I'll change it back when you have the game.
Shot bro we'll show those fools how it's done, i'm pretty sure you just need the NEW demo installed, i bet smoof dosnt even have THAT installed (lost bastard)

CptMunta

I had my first online games post Geneterror tutorial straight from the Auckland Terrordrome.

Thank god there are so many scrubs picking Wolverine and Guile.

My team is Strider Doom Psylocke/Cyclops. The Doom Strider panther zoning trick worked a charm. I'm not used to the shear speed of this game though so people got in when my timing slipped, or supered both Doom and Strider. Have to get my Antiair assist working too.

Also have to work of the Superjump weight with do as I was struggling to keep him in the air high enough to get my photo shot HP Laser traps working.

These gimmicks are really fun for a scrub like me. Yahhee goodtimes! Cheers Graham!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta