• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

2v2 SF4 at Giga Net Cafe

Started by ABC_SMN, August 16, 2009, 08:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

lol...
I will think about the organizing bit...

Sagay i'll take on anyday!!! bring it on mutha feker!!!

it will be a smaller tourny with less organzing I am sure.
Should be able to make it simple.

I want Alan and Lenny to participate this time round... I see them missing the fun from the Nationals and I feel they deserve to have their place!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

19th Sept would be better for me but I can make it on the 5th.

Who wants to cripple themselves and be my partner ;D
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: geneterror on August 17, 2009, 09:50:02 AM
19th Sept would be better for me but I can make it on the 5th.

Who wants to cripple themselves and be my partner ;D

me bro me

sakura/guile hahaha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

geneterror

I'd be keen for some low tier fury!
My friend Bevan is keen to team up but he quite often has commitments with his newborn. He'll let me know in the next couple of days once we know the date otherwise I'd be keen to team up if you want bro.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: geneterror on August 17, 2009, 10:24:49 AM
I'd be keen for some low tier fury!
My friend Bevan is keen to team up but he quite often has commitments with his newborn. He'll let me know in the next couple of days once we know the date otherwise I'd be keen to team up if you want bro.

haha sweet man

or even some sakura/feilong
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Best day to do it (for me :D) is 5th Sep. Weeks before or after that day, I'm very busy with tests and assignments. And I really don't want to experience what I'm facing again.

zos'la

lol. poor u, you should of went for soem sushi and coffee when i went with Kevin and Tony at about 3 pm :P how can you play on a empty stomach ah.
I had to take energy drink to keep myself awake and concious enought to play lol.
I'm sure everyone heard me saying wher eis my POWERADE or however you spell it...

fluxcore

Yeah, Hue - plenty of people came up to me and asked if they were able to shoot off for a cigarette or to get some food, no problem at all. Also you could have said that you wanted to use your own stick wherever possible, I was trying to just put you on the main screen because I thought your matches would be good for people to watch!

Or alternatively we could have set a PS3 up on the main screen earlier - then I could have put more Viper matches up there as well! Doh!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Cr8zyK1LL3r

It's all good Alan. I didn't want to cause anyone trouble and keep swapping stick for every matches i play might be annoying for everyone to watch also. I just hope that people enjoyed watching my last 5 matches, because those are the only ones I could feel confident to do combo and ultra.
I can't wait to see the vids of my matches to see how big different I was playing without/with my own stick.

DVS

Quote from: ABC_SMN on August 16, 2009, 08:21:19 PM
Hi Guys.

Just wondering how many people are interested for 2v2 at Giga Net cafe.
This going to be held either on 5th Sept or 19th Sat,
both are Saturaday. Depends how many people are keen incoming 2 weeks or 4 weeks.

Please give me some feed back and I will start organising it.

This 2v2 will be pooled from A, B, C, and D or even E and F if there are more people joining.

Each pool have 4 teams, the 2 teams win the most goes into the winner brackets and the other two will go to the loser and then work your way up.

This 2v2 can either be random list or choosen, atm we randomly select seem working very well.

About Characters, I dont think there is any problem

l am not sure how much this will cost, and depends if we can find any sponsor, or prizes donated.

Please give me some advice, si I could post further information.

Thanks guys

Whatever the date -I know Budafist & myself will be down for it...we've got the first taste of blood and we kinda wanna build on that....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on August 17, 2009, 08:01:48 PM
Hi Guys.

both are Saturaday. Depends how many people are keen incoming 2 weeks or 4 weeks.

This 2v2 will be pooled from A, B, C, and D or even E and F if there are more people joining.

Each pool have 4 teams, the 2 teams win the most goes into the winner brackets and the other two will go to the loser and then work your way up.

This 2v2 can either be random list or choosen, atm we randomly select seem working very well.

l am not sure how much this will cost, and depends if we can find any sponsor, or prizes donated.

Thanks guys

Whatever the date -I know Budafist & myself will be down for it...we've got the first taste of blood and we kinda wanna build on that....

I owe you the worlds biggest revenge beasting ever. WATCH YOUR BACK GENE.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 17, 2009, 08:51:30 PM
Quote from: DVS on August 17, 2009, 08:01:48 PM
Hi Guys.

Thanks guys

I owe you the worlds biggest revenge beasting ever. WATCH YOUR BACK GENE.

Train hard fulla, I'm at Yifans every other day. I'm ready when your ready.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Will

Pretty keens for this, the prob would be me finding someone thats willing to team with me (& my AWWWWEEEs000mmme skills  ;D)
Learning....

zos'la

I think most people prefer to team up with people they know..
but then again you get teh major stack...

what do you guys recommend?

HoneyBadger

I think keep the randoms to our drink matches like we did on Saturday, if it's going to have even a small cash prize pool I say we let people choose their teams.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA