• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

I finally bet Crazykiller......

Started by DVS, August 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: DVS on August 29, 2009, 05:57:43 PM
Quote from: Will on August 28, 2009, 08:27:47 PM
DEE VEE ESS!!!! Shot yall, still going down to yifans at lunchtimes?

Yeah Dude, I go for the service....I love those staunch crack head stare downs before I get my change...gives me fuel for the street fighting.... :-X

Funny how all the dudes that work at yifans look like that. :P
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Will

Learning....

iMagneto

congrats~ next time, face shadaloo leader or face the new dark fist (akuma)

so fun playing akuma heh =)

Cr8zyK1LL3r

i didn't realise this thread until now.

CONGRATULATION for beating me !!! I'm sure you will catch up to me very soon. Keep it up ^_^

btw, it's Cr8zyK1LL3r. Not crazykiller.......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 30, 2009, 12:01:03 AM
i didn't realise this thread until now.

CONGRATULATION for beating me !!! I'm sure you will catch up to me very soon. Keep it up ^_^

btw, it's Cr8zyK1LL3r. Not crazykiller.......

Jesus Gene you made him mad. RUN FOOL RUN
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

lol.... i'm not mad. I just want to say congratulation to him. But to be honest, I don't know who he is. lol..... I've got perfected by many random players so i can't remember them all. ^_^
I actually don't mind losing. If everyone thinks they've got no chances against me, all they do is watching me play. And it's really boring when you have no challengers. I just hope that he will challenge me more since he's already owned me once.

massi4h

I'm pretty sure the only time I've beaten Hue was at the 1st or 2nd grind session when I played him on the setup that had a pad and a stick. I had the pad and managed to beat him somehow lol. I'm like wtf I pour all my money out at Yifans never winning, but then I win with a pad. I'm sure he was going easy lol.

ABC_SMN

mmm....
interested topic.....  8)
so.... beating someone good can open a topic???
i guess somebody gonna open a BIG topic beating me then >.<"
I remember I got beaten 40 times in a row back days ago.... Using the stupid Vega!
luckily no one was posting back then. LOL
Who beaten me? have a guess :P

Also I guess, if you dont wanted to get beaten easily....... well, just dont get tired while you are playing games since reaction will be very slow! hehe^^

Cr8zyK1LL3r

BILL, make the topic about : "I PERFECTED SIMON'S SAGAT" and i think you won that game also. He's not the champ anymore. YOU ARE !!!  ;D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 30, 2009, 04:11:59 PM
BILL, make the topic about : "I PERFECTED SIMON'S SAGAT" and i think you won that game also. He's not the champ anymore. YOU ARE !!!  ;D

Rofl. And i guess because everyone generally beats me, then by process of elimination, that means everyone is better than simon. :P
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 30, 2009, 04:40:03 PM

Rofl. And i guess because everyone generally beats me, then by process of elimination, that means everyone is better than simon. :P
+1 +12 +3 lol.

what I mean in my previous post was to let DVS know its not impossible but it would take more than that. BUt I also understand you winning is a good start off achievement and that would/should open your eyes that anything is possible if you try though also facing reality that it is a lot of work!!!
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

maybe i should start to lose more to those random players. They've put a lot of effort trying to beat me. And I could see their expression when they actually beat me once or twice.
Something I don't get it is that Simon, Cody also dominate everyone else in yifans. But nobody gives a crap about 1 or 2 wins from them. Why is that ????

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

DVS

Quote from: zosla on August 30, 2009, 09:21:25 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on August 30, 2009, 04:40:03 PM

+1 +12 +3 lol.

what I mean in my previous post was to let DVS know its not impossible but it would take more than that. BUt I also understand you winning is a good start off achievement and that would/should open your eyes that anything is possible if you try though also facing reality that it is a lot of work!!!

Bro, your preaching to the converted  ;) ....a lot of work is an understatement -I went like 5 months getting my ass ruthlessly cained by everyone...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

DVS

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on August 30, 2009, 01:50:07 AM
lol.... i'm not mad. I just want to say congratulation to him. But to be honest, I don't know who he is. lol..... I've got perfected by many random players so i can't remember them all. ^_^
I actually don't mind losing. If everyone thinks they've got no chances against me, all they do is watching me play. And it's really boring when you have no challengers. I just hope that he will challenge me more since he's already owned me once.

Cheers Hue,

I meant no disrespect by starting this thread....  ;)

I'm one of the less random players (one of the only pakeha's) who actually challenges even tho the odds are stacked against me. You will recognize me as I'm down at Yifans like every day around lunch time pouring my coinage into STF4...I'll give you a shout out next time I see ya...

Believe me -'if' I ever beat Kevin's Zangief/Sagat or SimonFish's Sagat/Abel I'll post it...still need to train my arse off before I get close to that though...

Theres lots of new blood down at Yifans at the moment who actually challenge...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......