• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

I finally bet Crazykiller......

Started by DVS, August 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

This goes out to anyone who has spent massive amounts of coin down at Yifans trying to beat Crazykiller.....I know I must have spent like $100 playing against him trying to beat'em.

I came super close the other day and it was a pube hair decider...in which I ate a cheese Ex Hadouken (still kicking myself that I didn't ultra on the wake up)...

So I go down a day later and guess whos there.....Crazykiller

Theres another dude down there pouring his hard earned $$ into SF4 cursing Crazy for wailing on him....

I invest:

1st Game ....smoked didn't get a round

2nd Game I got the first two rounds, he wins third, fourth round....I perfect him with a super finish...

I still don't know what I did right -it was like when Neo first discovers he can see the Matrix as code or something.....pre empting jumps, a few damaging hits into dizzies - strong punch, strong dragon, super cancel - Shinku Hadouken!!!!!

I didn't gloat -but I have to say watching him reach into his pocket for a $2 coin was priceless & soooooooo worth all the money I have invested. No disrespect to Crazykiller -but you know a lot of dudes love to see you lose.

It still doesn't make any sense to me....basically Metsu'd my pants when I won....

Needless to say he beasted me for another 6 games.....but I felt that I had made a step in the right direction....

Your guna have to teach me some of those combos tho Crazy dem's mean....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

Quote from: DVS on August 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM
This goes out to anyone who has spent massive amounts of coin down at Yifans trying to beat Crazykiller.....I know I must have spent like $100 playing against him trying to beat'em.

I came super close the other day and it was a pube hair decider...in which I ate a cheese Ex Hadouken (still kicking myself that I didn't ultra on the wake up)...

Theres another dude down there pouring his hard earned $$ into SF4 cursing Crazy for wailing on him....

I invest:

2nd Game I got the first two rounds, he wins third, fourth round....I perfect him with a super finish...

I still don't know what I did right -it was like when Neo first discovers he can see the Matrix as code or something.....pre empting jumps, a few damaging hits into dizzies - strong punch, strong dragon, super cancel - Shinku Hadouken!!!!!

I didn't gloat -but I have to say watching him reach into his pocket for a $2 coin was priceless & soooooooo worth all the money I have invested. No disrespect to Crazykiller -but you know a lot of dudes love to see you lose.

It still doesn't make any sense to me....basically Metsu'd my pants when I won....

Needless to say he beasted me for another 6 games.....but I felt that I had made a step in the right direction....

Welcome to the club Gene. :D

Next challenge: Beat him with Viper.

DVS

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 28, 2009, 11:04:25 AM
Quote from: DVS on August 28, 2009, 10:47:06 AM

I invest:

Welcome to the club Gene. :D

Next challenge: Beat him with Viper.

Geez....baby steps ;) But now that I know I can do it....the doors are open.

Hydro

Yeah bro, thank goodness you stopped playing Guile and moved to Ryu. Not that Guile's bad, just, much steeper to learn on.

Pinolicious

Oh man, I love that feeling as a mediocore player, beating that dude you've had your eye on for ages!

I mean, he just beasts you afterwards, but from then on, you know, that he knows, that he can't play around with you anymore.

I'm looking at you Lenny!

Everybody loves the underdog story and the big tourney upset.  Except when the upset doesn't follow through to the end of the tourney lol :P
<PSN> Kriselda

zos'la

Knowing Crazykiller, he likes to taunt in such way and sometimes ending up losing lol. to be honest from my perspective ( not trying to put you down on hopes )
But it takes a little more than that to have a better chance.  You probrably think I am just talking shit but you will eventually understand as I am not good at expressing this kind of stuff.

But I know your feeling  :) put more effort to it and I am sure teh outcome will be well deserved.

sorry if I express my thoughts badly...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE]iRONSoL

Where's the i perfected ABC_SMN topic...

*looks at bill*

:D
pringles

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: iRONsoL on August 28, 2009, 03:08:52 PM
Where's the i perfected ABC_SMN topic...

*looks at bill*

:D

Fuck that. As soon as i start bragging about that shit THATS when im gonna start getting called out. And fuck knows i dont have the skills (consistently) to back that up. Plus that was Sagat. Simons Abel is a harder match for me than his Sagat. (Still a retardedly hard match that i have almost no hope of winning.)

Quote from: zosla on August 28, 2009, 02:49:22 PM
Knowing Crazykiller, he likes to taunt in such way and sometimes ending up losing lol. to be honest from my perspective ( not trying to put you down on hopes )
But it takes a little more than that to have a better chance.  You probrably think I am just talking shit but you will eventually understand as I am not good at expressing this kind of stuff.

But I know your feeling  :) put more effort to it and I am sure teh outcome will be well deserved.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hue likes to toy with people a wee bit. I would bet my money on this being the case here.

But the fact of the matter is, even if he was mucking around, Hue doesn't muck around with the intention to lose. He probably underestimated you a bit, which is why he subsequently 'beasted' you in the following games. To reassert himself, as it were.

Props for the win, (since you DO deserve them) but dont let it go to your head. It means youre going to have to start facing 'semi-serious-but-still-flashy-as-all-hell' Hue. Which is an even larger step up than beating 'YOU-ARE-NOTHING-TO-ME-WORTHLESS-SCRUB-LOLOLOLOLOL' Hue.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Um, I think you miss read, or simply don't understand what Gene is saying. He beat him once (finally), he's not saying, in any capacity, that he's better than him.

Gene is, however, getting much better, and he's proving as much. Beating Hue is an achievement for many (for all here I'd say), let alone someone who's chucked over $100 on fighting him.

I kinda think I know where you're coming from Andy, but let young Gene have his achievement, I think he's doing great. Not everyone's thread/posts should be turned into  another 'you're not as good as I am' reality check. No offense bro.

maelgrim

There should be like a Silver trophy / achievement for beating Crazykiller  ;D
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Will

DEE VEE ESS!!!! Shot yall, still going down to yifans at lunchtimes?
Learning....

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

DVS

Quote from: hydrokinesis on August 28, 2009, 03:27:45 PM

Um, I think you miss read, or simply don't understand what Gene is saying. He beat him once (finally), he's not saying, in any capacity, that he's better than him.

Gene is, however, getting much better, and he's proving as much. Beating Hue is an achievement for many (for all here I'd say), let alone someone who's chucked over $100 on fighting him.

I kinda think I know where you're coming from Andy, but let young Gene have his achievement, I think he's doing great. Not everyone's thread/posts should be turned into  another 'you're not as good as I am' reality check. No offense bro.

Cheers James,

Yeah was totally what I meant -I know I still have a long way to go -but this is a milestone. Even if he Hue just takes me that much more seriously from now -I've made a step in the right direction. Chur for the comment  ;D

Hey Andy,
Yeah I know he likes to play with his kill before sinking his teeth in -I've seen him do it many times. But no one throws 5th round -you'll have to agree with that :o

DVS

Quote from: Will on August 28, 2009, 08:27:47 PM
DEE VEE ESS!!!! Shot yall, still going down to yifans at lunchtimes?

Yeah Dude, I go for the service....I love those staunch crack head stare downs before I get my change...gives me fuel for the street fighting.... :-X