• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

[NIUE] weazzyefff

In 3-6 days we'll all find out how bullshit it is. Event hubs must be getting desperate for news these days.

edit: I know dash is real, i'm just saying those 10 chars are bull shit. It would probably be like 4 of these.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 20, 2009, 03:41:36 PM
In 3-6 days we'll all find out how bullshit it is. Event hubs must be getting desperate for news these days.

edit: I know dash is real, i'm just saying those 10 chars are bull shit. It would probably be like 4 of these.

yeah bro, they talked about T.Hawk and Deejay being in originally so nothing new there. But ono said he wanted Rolento in, but they felt it would make the game seem more liek Alpha or something random?

Can't see why Guy Adon and Cody (who I Heart dearly also) would be in and not the R' Man. I mean, He's like one of the most popular characters from the series anyway.

And don't even get me started on the choice of *SNORE* Makoto over Alex from SF3.

fluxcore

Quote from: hydrokinesis on September 20, 2009, 04:50:05 PM
They talked about T.Hawk and Deejay being nothing new. Ono said he wanted Rolento in, but they felt it would make the game seem random.

Can't see why Guy Adon and Cody would be in.

And don't even get me started on the choice of *SNORE* SF3.

fixed
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Makoto = awesome

IF!!! this is true, I'm looking forward to playing as Makoto, Guy and Cody... I've never liked Rolento's character design... I'm sure the two new characters will be kinda fun too -- I like the play styles of Abel, Viper and Rufus -- so two more along the lines of these guys MUST be good... right ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Hydro

Are you kidding me, Rolento craps all over Makoto for character design. And Playstyle. And Ono knows it too.

electric

But he stands like a homo and fights with a nightstick and grenades :P

To be honest, I've never seen any high level Rolento... he just looks like a big douche so I hate him lol -- I might actually youtube some alpha 3 Rolento to see what the fuss is all about

fluxcore

Alpha: remove all alpha chars (dan, sakura, rose, gen)

SF2: remove cammy, remove fei long, remove akuma, remove honda, remove vega, completely redo guile, completely redo zangief, rape sagat

Other: add some new chars. eg cable.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

wiiiiiiiiiishliiiiiiiiiist

alpha: r.mika and guy
sf3: give ryu his donkey kick back
other capcom: GENE FROM GODHAND
sf2: a car for me to beat up during bonus round

zos'la

lol... wishes eh...
all the above looks like shit fighter to me hahaha.
just wait and see.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

geneterror

KOW 2011