• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 04:07:39 PM
Wish I was free from the stupidity that comes with this forum...
Oh i'm stupid now. That bit about capcom is true, fact.

Doesnt bother you. You hate my fucking game. So let me put a hoodie on my fucking Ryyyyyuuuuu, raaaaaahhhhhh....

Sorry i'm a bit pissed off, My Law is having a bad hair day in T6.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

DVS

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 04:07:39 PM
Wish I was free from the stupidity that comes with this forum...

Why don't you top yourself and do us all a favour...emo
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

stereomonkey

offtopic start

Lol, I dont understand your side of the argument DVS.  

I just saying that there is so much stupidity from everybody that post complaints about one thing or another.  "I want this, that is gay, he is over powered, this game sucks, that guy is shit, he talks shit about me so imma gonna bitch..." and so on.  

I'm not saying your stupid weazzy.  Not at all ;)

Now if you excuse me i'm going to listen to emo music and wear emo clothes so I can live up to that expectation.  Wait for me emo people!!!

offtopic end
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

DVS

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 04:34:56 PM
offtopic start

Lol, I dont understand your side of the argument DVS.  

I just saying that there is so much stupidity from everybody that post complaints about one thing or another.  "I want this, that is gay, he is over powered, this game sucks, that guy is shit, he talks shit about me so imma gonna bitch..." and so on.  

I'm not saying your stupid weazzy.  Not at all ;)

Now if you excuse me i'm going to listen to emo music and wear emo clothes so I can live up to that expectation.  Wait for me emo people!!!

offtopic end

Dude, I was just kidding didn't expect you to open your emo chest of complaints open on the forum.....forums are for writting opinions on....it's not like you have to agree with everything that people write....

Calling everyone stupid is kinda...well stupid....even your Emo mates will tell you that  ;)

massi4h

Woah this vid is awesome. I'd like to add you Bill but I really just got no room. I'll try invite you if I see you on Stu's list.

Oh and I shotgun Dan as Samoan Dan so he's mine. Better than using Akuma Alt 2 as my Samoan Akuma. Fei Long probably has my best ultra atm.

And Euan, they had $250 Xbox 360 Arcade Bundles at the warehouse at new years iirc, dunno about it anymore.

stereomonkey

Quote from: DVS on January 07, 2010, 04:38:45 PM
Calling everyone stupid is kinda...well stupid....even your Emo mates will tell you that  ;)

That is almost as good as the "Fuck you asshole, Fuck you asshole" quote from Commando.

I wonder what Akuma and Gouken's alt's will be.  I still want a Elvis costume for rufus though :(

Barnstorm

Euen

get a bundle xbox and trade your games in then you can get ssf4 free just make sure its a good bundle eg ask how much it is to trade the games in

i got an elite with 2 games for bout 380ish traded games for bout 100 all up got mw2 for 10buck

[NIUE] weazzyefff

True, i dont mind peoples oppinions unless theres an argument that could go on forever. Or they dont even play the fucking game.I'd feel rude opinionating with such force on a game that I dont play, but heck thats just me. And this coming from a guy who wants that fat shit Rufus in a Elvis suit? LMFAO

I do see a shitload of rude customs on T6 though, but they make me laugh, and me feel good about my custom. And I played this mean as looking DJ that done ultra sonic waves instead of lazers. I was like WTF!!!!. AWESSUM!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

stereomonkey

Err, I do play the game and yeah I always think of Rufus as Fat Elvis with the big hair.  Ever since I fist played him at the arcade when it came out :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 04:56:55 PM
Err, I do play the game and yeah I always think of Rufus as Fat Elvis with the big hair.  Ever since I fist played him at the arcade when it came out :P
LOL, yeah sure you do. And i was on ggpo last night playing ST.

What as soon as you saw him at the arcade you thought Elvis? LOL, funny you say that, cos first thing that sprung into my head WAS redneck.

DVS

stereomonkey

You know what, I will take that leave.

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 07, 2010, 12:56:07 PM
LOL at Dans a Niuean.

fuck yes.

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 02:52:41 PM
Niuean Dan, sounds wrong... more like Islander Dan.  Thats better :P

you be quiet. dirty mozzie  :P

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on January 07, 2010, 04:44:34 PM

I wonder what Akuma and Gouken's alt's will be.  I still want a Elvis costume for rufus though :(

Santa Gouken.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 07, 2010, 03:55:42 PM

And tbh this news is old. Goes waaaay back on eventhubs.

I don't read eventhubs, I read NZism  :P