• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 08, 2010, 09:17:02 AMAnd that adon vs ken video was bullshit. It said it was showcasing Jaguar Avalanche, but then Adon went and did fucking Jaguar Revolver. >_>

I noticed that... It can only mean we'll see it sooner rather than later anyway
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 08, 2010, 09:17:02 AM
Fuck weazzy...I like mech gief >_>
WTF, look at his torso, looks like the tin man off Wizard of Oz, with a black upside down triangle magnet stuck to him. His arms and legs like too polygony. His head is right though, with the evil eyes.

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 08, 2010, 09:17:02 AM
. Even if the other one is more useful, who the hell is going to use it when they have THAT available.
LMFAO. Yeah, but what if you can FADC into the othe one, but not this one. Are you going to fadc › whiff ultra (which would look stupid imo). No so your gonna pick the FADC option, either that or your gonna be baiting a shit load (of nothingness if your playing me)or spamming risky as fuck unsafe FA's (might actually suit Bill's steez).
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

cody's second ultra... last dread dust? that looks bollocks. i wouldve preferred final destruction :|

CrazyMobius

You can really see the angle they're going for with Cody's attitude in that Cody vs Ryu vid.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 08, 2010, 10:36:38 AM
WTF, look at his torso, looks like the tin man off Wizard of Oz, with a black upside down triangle magnet stuck to him. His arms and legs like too polygony. His head is right though, with the evil eyes.

What's wrong with the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz? He's a very memorable Character.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 08, 2010, 10:40:42 AM
You can really see the angle they're going for with Cody's attitude in that Cody vs Ryu vid.
Bro, Cody will style on Ryu easy, he's too gutter.

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 08, 2010, 10:41:50 AM

What's wrong with the Tin Man from Wizard of Oz? He's a very memorable Character.

LOL so true. But thats old and SSF4 is teh future. They SHOULD NOT look the same. And it's ''Mecha Gief'', you know like Jack 6, Ironman, Warmachine, Gundam etc, NOT Evil Tin Man Gief LMFAO.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

i like mech gief in this since he was originally just some blue green palette swap. those other characters look way too tech heavy. i like the relatively simple look ssf4 mech gief has in comparison. goes with the general aesthetic of the series better too.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 08, 2010, 11:05:09 AM
i like mech gief in this since he was originally just some blue green palette swap. those other characters look way too tech heavy. i like the relatively simple look ssf4 mech gief has in comparison. goes with the general aesthetic of the series better too.
Yeah, wasnt he just black? Cant remember, but I bet you would draw a better Mecha Gief than that one bro. I know it could be simple but still look cool. Before I opened the video i read ''Mecha Gief'' and thought cool. Then I saw it and my jaw dropped, in a bad way. I was actually expecting that old Mecha Gief but a bit more advanced, not that horrible creation. I hope he looks better in motion like cody did.

massi4h

Yeah the only mech gief I remember is the one in the mvc series where he turns black or purple and shoots out that blue breath.

Cody's Ultra and a lot of them now look like super combos from project justice which is awesome (probably just me imagining Shoma in the last part of it).

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

electric

Looks like there's going to be a new round of sticks for SSF4's release too

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/01/07/mad-catz-reveals-teased-super-street-fighter-iv-accessories/

From what I can tell of those ( and the picture "teased" via twitter... http://img162.yfrog.com/i/3e8s.jpg/ ) the art will actually be replaceable from factory... it looks like it's sitting under plexi
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

kingpiccolo

Man i cant wait for this shit to drop imma be maining cody and fei prolly but will play around with others to see how they feel.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: kingpiccolo on January 08, 2010, 12:46:30 PM
Man i cant wait for this shit to drop imma be maining cody and fei prolly but will play around with others to see how they feel.

Whatever homo we all know youre gonna just play WoW!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

kingpiccolo

yeah when i get sick of handing you your ass rat bastard and just to show you my awesomeness im gona use whoever you main and beat your ass with him.

I CHALLENGE YOU DAMMIT