• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Don't know if anyones seen this before or if the info on Wiki is to be believed...but there are a few updates concerning Super on this:

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Rolento

More so about why Rolento didn't make the Super character list....the reasons bullshit, but it does have good info on all streeties characters.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

fluxcore

more alt costumes

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jan/10/higher-quality-famitsu-scan-shows-more-alt-ssf4-costumes/

roses looks pretty cool

and is that blanka in dan costume? or am I completely insane
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

No you're not insane :o

Maybe this is an unannounced new feature, the ability to swap alts between characters ;)
KOW 2011

electric

Rose = so much hotter now... I may have to learn her haha

I think Blanka wearing a Dan costume is a nod to the fact that Blanka is Dans "student" lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man. Well.
ughh hmm.

Blanka -rude.
Ken - alright
Dalsim - alright
Honda -RUDE!!!
Rose - Pretty cool
Cody -Mud
Claw - not new
El Fuerte - pretty cool
Seth - missing ( fucking homo's )
Akuma - Must not ruin. Or i kill.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on January 11, 2010, 01:22:55 PM
more alt costumes

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jan/10/higher-quality-famitsu-scan-shows-more-alt-ssf4-costumes/

roses looks pretty cool

and is that blanka in dan costume? or am I completely insane

Not insane, just lazy. Nah jokes!  ;D But man Vega's costume looks almost the same as his alt from the first one.  :-\

[NIUE] weazzyefff

LMFAO!!  Bro, that IS Claws last alt lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

DVS

Ken as a cowboy...haha thats fucking classic...now he is a typical american.....yee har FIREPUNCH and ask questions later....

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: DVS on January 11, 2010, 04:39:20 PM
Ken as a cowboy...haha thats fucking classic...now he is a typical american.....yee har FIREPUNCH and ask questions later....
Bro, looks more like indiana jonesy to me. I'm pretty blind though.

DVS

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 11, 2010, 05:45:22 PM
Quote from: DVS on January 11, 2010, 04:39:20 PM
Bro, looks more like indiana jonesy to me. I'm pretty blind though.

Haha yeah, 'Now should I use this bag of sand to swap with the Idol......or should I just flamepunch the shit outta everything in the room...where's that flowchart when I need it...'

http://blogs.eastvalleytribune.com/old_images/46/Indy-idol.jpg

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Awww man, if indy had hit that boulder with a fucking flaming dragon instead of running away from it, that shit would be the greatest movie moment of all time.

Additionally, it looks like theres gonna be a lot more wtflol moments in SSF4 due to the properties of some of these new ultras etc. Apparently fuertes ultra is 3 frames, and has the ability to punish balrogs standing roundhouse on block. Most of the grab ultras will probably be the same. (I imagine)

On the one hand, im happy he now has an answer to pressure that isnt 'run away', but on the other hand...holy shit. >_> Odds are hes not gonna be much better overall, but that sort of shit is quite interesting.

Makes me wonder what viper/sim etc have that made them 'strong' in seth killians opinion, and what made juri 'broken'
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa, how much frames is Giefs bro?

Well never know about Juri, cos she'll be nerfed up da ayass.

Sim probly (hopefully) is getting a reversal or his fb got better recovery (which might make him broken). Or teleport recovery. Or an actual...FUCKING COMBO!!! or shang ri la is good (hoping).

Viper. Hmmm......HP TK invincible frames. What else? easier set upable Ultra perhaps. Better hit box on air to air FK. Maybe stronger combos ending in seismo, who really knows aye. Shes already solid.

I'm hoping fuertes solid in dis one too. The least played character besides Dan, straight up.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If shangri-la is a grab, you could get some lolshit happening there. IAT -> ultra for instance.

Fuck im amped for this game.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i reckon it will be like that actually Bill. BUT stupid properties like fuertes old ultra, where they have to fb or jump, or be in some kind of recovery or else they will just jump out.

I'm actually really hoping Fuerte is in the top half of the tier list atleast. Or else he'll almost never see the spotlight.

Lennysaurus

Fuck Yeah!!!

Gen gets the following:

*Super fast Oga like back in alpha2/3
*Faster roley poley punch move like back in alpha 2/3
*Hands requires less button presses to input now! YAY!
*FUCKING CHAIN COMBOS ARE BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!

Fuck hes gonna be like his alpha 3 styles again i hope... gonna be awesome!

Definitely be picking him up again by the looks of it.. and still looking forward to Guy!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero