• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I reckon that's probably real actually. That leaked pic ages back with the blanka toy on it looked like it obscured something with a moustache like that...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

DVS

Quote from: electric on March 01, 2010, 12:54:19 PM

Wario in SSF4 ?

Fucking LOL.....he looks like Wario and Hagar had a baby......
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

B BOY DRAW2

Straight up Haggar!!!

There's this taxi driver that always comes into the store where I work...
straight up...dude looks like Haggar!!!
I'm gonna get a photo with him next time he comes in!!!

...anyways...I voting fake here...

carry on...
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xpunch

yeah i think itz real, plus his grin gives it away lol str8 after he says "looks like its time to oil up" he probly pops that 'super rape you... wario like' grin, i think hakans voice will suit the hakan in the pic since he does look like a super high voice big wrestling olive oiling powerbombing suplexing blanka rubbing kinda guy :D

electric

It's as real as it gets. Capcom issued take down notices to SRK and the guy who originally posted it was banned and his posts deleted
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: fluxcore on February 25, 2010, 01:48:53 PM
Seth doesn't actually beat him THAT badly if the Gief knows what to do.

zangief and seth match up is freaking balls......its bloody tiring tryna close in on seth lol screw you mason lol

abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

DVS

GG's on Sunday mason......

I was the RYU and Rose on Budafists account......

The Seth and Dhalsim matches were a fucking LOL matches......

Looks like your truely ready for SUPER...you use like fucking everyone.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also vote real, the Artwork is in the same style...although he does look a bit more "cartoony" than previous artwork.....

massi4h

Oh snap that was you, I was wondering where the vega, rose and other characters came from lol. But yeah we had 24 games and I picked a different character each game, but you guys left before I picked Dan, which I was gonna waste either of you.

But GGs that was heaps of fun. Yeah definitely lol that I won with Dhalsim and the Seth one was pretty awesome.

DVS

Quote from: massi4h on March 02, 2010, 09:06:46 AM
Oh snap that was you, I was wondering where the vega, rose and other characters came from lol. But yeah we had 24 games and I picked a different character each game, but you guys left before I picked Dan, which I was gonna waste either of you.

But GGs that was heaps of fun. Yeah definitely lol that I won with Dhalsim and the Seth one was pretty awesome.

Yeah, was fun dude...been seeing shitloads of people using Dan lately....we are all ready for SUPER! Yeah the Vega matches are always a challenge......it's basically run, run, run as his stamina is balls.....bottom tier bitch that he is.....had a match against a dude using Sagat in Yifans yesterday with Vega...was up on health in the 5th round and he killed me with 3 crouching LKs! fucking LOL.....

DVS

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

Quote from: fluxcore on March 02, 2010, 09:28:03 AM
omg dudley so cool must use

;) Truth

I think he needs more  ;D i wonder how he will play in ssf4, like im thinking that you may be able to link target combos or target into throw afta an fadc or otha cool things, since the fadc brings a lot tricks into sf4 and it looks like hes got tons of moves to test out pretty mean

CrazyMobius

Hakan movelist is now available!