• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXC355UM

New Dev posted translated: Check out here
Covers a few characters like Guile, Sim, Dictator. More to come next week.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hell yeah , faster charge time so he can throw booms like a madman will make him way better just with that letalone the other buffs theyve given him .
niceeeeee 8)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

now i can do combo exhibitions on all you ryu fags hahaha YUSSSSS
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Lennysaurus

oooo sounds like sim will be better :)

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

maelgrim

So anyone heard any theme music yet?
(please be better than indestructable)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

samurai black

dude wtf. indestructible is awesome

DVS

I knew it!!!! Guile train here I come!!!!

Vega also sounds boss.....who needs a FADC...charge characters it's your time to shine!!!!!

Sim sounds scary as fuck...dirty pedo reach be all up in your shit...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

moose!

Please oh please wakeup PC crossup  :D

CrazyMobius

Though the netcode hasn't changed, you should find more low-latency games as the matchmaking and custom game browser should better prioritize location for game selection. As such, you should see more "five green bars" games online in Super Street Fighter IV.

zos'la

its really nice to play on the PS3 plateform with about 3-4 bars, quiet stable last night., though u dun really get many of these for PS3 online..locals maybe.

PC on the other hand gets many 4-5 bar games though the dependency is more of less on the PC specs rather than just the ISP.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Chuckk

"[13:13] <@trag> has somethign to do with neutral jump blockstun into an IOH or something. ill ask again to clarify. theres like 1F during stand block or something on wakeup that you apparently cant block"
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

electric

Quote from: boringryu on April 09, 2010, 01:16:06 PM
"[13:13] <@trag> has somethign to do with neutral jump blockstun into an IOH or something. ill ask again to clarify. theres like 1F during stand block or something on wakeup that you apparently cant block"

What's this pertaining to ? Sounds interesting
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Chuckk

You know how these unblockables work now using Ultra?

Well apparently that situation can be recreated WITHOUT ultra.

I've heard two theories.

Trag's is that there is 1f ish window on wakeup where your character CAN NOT BLOCK.

The other theory, I think Buktooths, is that the Ultra's work due to googly eyes. And using other moves that can cause googly eye state, you can get an unblockable without using an ultra, and using this googly eye move instead.

This works in Vanilla, but as it hasn't been changed YET in SSF4, I thought I'd put it here.

I don't know everything about the unblockables even using Ultra's, I haven't really looked into it because I think they aren't that big a deal, especially Seth's.
But if you can unblockable with a normal or special move?
lololololl.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Skullator

Do any special moves cause google eyes? I thought it was just ultras.