• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Pre-release Super Street Fighter IV details

Started by iMagneto, September 20, 2009, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 25, 2009, 03:50:05 PM
I'm starting to embrace these rumours as truth now. And I guess out of that roster I'd have to say I wouldn't mind picking me some Adon.

YES

Dudley has his Chain combos from Third Strike, plus one additional Chain combo.

MOA YESS

Guile has his Sonic Hurricane move from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

MOA ORGASMING YEESSSSS
The New Generation Clockw0rk

moose!

I don't see what the point of giving Duds another chain combo is... seems kinda redundant.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bags maining the guy obsessed with with oil, hmmm.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xpunch

this game sounds like its gona own hard lol.
anyways i watched dis youtube vid dat had the art of charlie in the vs screen will he be a playable char in the upcoming super street fighter 4? check it out...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfxF0x_W-M&feature=PlayList&p=6B96EAD66C546E03&index=5

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: xpunch on September 25, 2009, 11:12:59 PM
anyways i watched dis youtube vid dat had the art of charlie in the vs screen will he be a playable char in the upcoming super street fighter 4? check it out...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfxF0x_W-M&feature=PlayList&p=6B96EAD66C546E03&index=5
Lol , those are just PC mods bro, something they should have for the console.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Holy fuck, cammys breasts are MASSIVE.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on September 25, 2009, 11:52:27 PM

Holy fuck, cammys breasts are MASSIVE.
Yeah most of cammy's mods are like that,and there's one where she's even naked, heaps of pervs play this game.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Some official news better fucking come out about this today or tomorrow . I'm deffinately feeding on the hype.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Haha Capcom didnt announce anything. They gave us all a big 'please wait' instead. On the one hand, im kind of disappointed, but on the other hand, the amount of nerdrage this must have generated will be at hilarious levels.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

you mean they didn't announce anything and gave us all a big 'please wait' AGAIN
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: fluxcore on September 26, 2009, 05:34:10 PM
you mean they didn't announce anything and gave us all a big 'please wait' AGAIN

Actually, yes. 'instead' is a legit typo. Yay for no sleep and work at 5am.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah that was yesterdays news boys, I bet something will be said tomorrow. TGS aint even over yet.

You gotta have faith.

But if we get that same shit tomorrow i shall smite down upon thee with furious anger.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on September 26, 2009, 07:55:03 PM
Yeah that was yesterdays news boys, I bet something will be said tomorrow. TGS aint even over yet.

You gotta have faith.

But if we get that same shit tomorrow i shall smite down upon thee with furious anger.

Capcom have finished everything they were going to do at TGS.

At least according to capcom unity's latest post on twitter.

http://twitter.com/Capcom_Unity
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Thank you....

But super street fighter 4 is in another castle.

RAHHHHH!!!!

couple more weeks maximum.

I believe.