• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

All things Anime

Started by Barnstorm, September 21, 2009, 03:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

I just finished watching Elfen Lied

dont know if anyone else has seen it but i thought it was really good and had a cool story

7 eps in to soul eater not sure where its going at the mo
and watched the first ep of Code geass

samurai black

what little i saw of soul eater, i really enjoyed.

and how was elfen lied, were limbs falling off left, right and centre?

HoneyBadger

I thought the ending to Elfen Lied was baaalllllllzzz.
Manga ending was much better, the anime only really covers the first volume of manga ><
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

not really anime, but i saw princess and the frog today and didnt wanna make a fresh topic. not a bad movie, real real pretty. few too many songs for my liking though, and no real stand outs like the classics. they got john lasseter in to produce, over from pixar since roy disney carked it a couple weeks back.

things be looking up for classical disney movies.

HoneyBadger

They need to do some Disney Marvel crossovers. THE AVENGERS VS TOON TOWN! Miley Cyrus vs Peter Parker BEST OF BOTH WORLDZ CHALLENGE
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoofologist on January 08, 2010, 12:35:04 PM
They need to do some Disney Marvel crossovers. THE AVENGERS VS TOON TOWN! Miley Cyrus vs Peter Parker BEST OF BOTH WORLDZ CHALLENGE
LOL, yeah and right before her Ultimate Ultra, smoof jumps on the screen and says ''OMG its Mylie'', then bang K.....OHHH.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 08, 2010, 01:25:44 PM
LOL, yeah and right before her Ultimate Ultra, smoof jumps on the screen and says ''OMG its Mylie'', then bang K.....OHHH.

I realise this was a dig at smoof, but i think this would be a fucking WINNER.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

redtie

Everybody should watch claymore because I said so

Skullator

Yea Claymore is a great series, I hope for a second season some day.

Watching Neon Genesis Evangelion now, having never seen it before.

samurai black

i just watched all of trigun this week. pretty cool, but not as good as i was hoping. cowboy bebop definitely tops it. and vag the stampedes incessant crying got old quick.

still worth a watch i reckon, but not something id probably want to go through again.

Barnstorm

Quote from: samurai black on February 13, 2010, 10:29:53 PM
i just watched all of trigun this week. pretty cool, but not as good as i was hoping. cowboy bebop definitely tops it. and vag the stampedes incessant crying got old quick.

still worth a watch i reckon, but not something id probably want to go through again.

i felt the same after wathching this much like claymore
it had patential but sort of went nowhere and the end was just meh

felt like id wasted so much time wathcing it but my mate raved about it

MistaTCR

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Its a great anime better than the first it follows the manga storyline. Wow, haven't posted here in a while

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

That's pretty retarded, but it's interesting you can have a law like that ONLY apply to Tokyo. Sounds more like a nationwide sort of thing... so I guess at least publishers outside Tokyo still have leeway.
There is no knowledge that is not power

stereomonkey

Quote from: MistaTCR on February 20, 2010, 06:18:32 PM
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Its a great anime better than the first it follows the manga storyline. Wow, haven't posted here in a while

Old quote for win

Currently watching it as well and gotta say it is really entertaining.

Really, how many people in Tokyo think of doing crimes due to reading/watching something?  This just seems silly.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"