• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Anyone read comics?

Started by CrazyMobius, September 22, 2009, 08:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

supposedly venom, played by philip seymour hoffman.

think he was in mission impossible 3 and a bunch of other movies ive been too lazy to see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lmfao!!! your taking the piss ay? They always pick the gayest scrawniest looking fags to play the mighty VENOM. 
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 04, 2010, 12:44:51 AM
lmfao!!! your taking the piss ay? They always pick the gayest scrawniest looking fags to play the mighty VENOM.

I KNOW, i mean just look at this skinny bastard

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh the other guy was skinny as fuck (70's show guy). And this guy is outta shape as fuck.

Back in my day Eddie Brock used to be a muscular dude. I might as well play him.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

oh, so that emma stone chick isnt actually MJ, but gwen stacey. still cool.

read the latest bleach, and it ended horribly. so lame, with no closure. I SMELL A TIMESKIP COMING.

also more lols at naruto.

samurai black

re-read batman vs predator.

fuck i love that book. art is still awesome too  ;D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on October 27, 2010, 09:54:22 PM
re-read batman vs predator.

fuck i love that book. art is still awesome too  ;D

WTF? Predator would fuck him up. Blow him to bits!!!

samurai black

yeah, batman got beasted. leg slashed by the disc, face and shoulder burnt by the shoulder canon and then stabbed in the side by his spear thing.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on October 28, 2010, 03:13:31 PM
yeah, batman got beasted. leg slashed by the disc, face and shoulder burnt by the shoulder canon and then stabbed in the side by his spear thing.

His shoulder cannon would blow anyone else to fucking smitherines. But no, it just 'burns' batman lol. I still thought batman had the 'i'm the hero, so your pretty much fucked' factor lol. But he got owned? Damn, aint that some shit!

kingpiccolo

yeah bats got fucked up from pred but then op bats came back after he used his ulti prep time.

Lennysaurus

Just not long finished catching up on "The Walking Dead".

Fucking great comic.  For those that don't know, I'm a huuuuge zombie fan, and this series really hit the spot for me.  Really looking forward to the next issue.  It's also being made into a live action series and the first episode dropped a couple of days ago.  Also a really good watch.

Gonna start ready "Y the last man" now.  Looks cool, it's set in a world where every male mammal has died mysteriously, except for one dude and his pet monkey.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Yeah I read all of Y the last man... was pretty good.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

originaljulz

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 03, 2010, 04:47:35 PM
Just not long finished catching up on "The Walking Dead".

Fucking great comic.  For those that don't know, I'm a huuuuge zombie fan, and this series really hit the spot for me.  Really looking forward to the next issue.  It's also being made into a live action series and the first episode dropped a couple of days ago.  Also a really good watch.

Gonna start ready "Y the last man" now.  Looks cool, it's set in a world where every male mammal has died mysteriously, except for one dude and his pet monkey.

Lol it sounds likes you just copy pasted one of my comments from a conversation I've had before.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on November 03, 2010, 05:00:39 PM

Lol it sounds likes you just copy pasted one of my comments from a conversation I've had before.

Yah after I spoke to you at Giga, I trundled off and got them.  How far through are you?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

Y the last man is pretty awesome. sorta liked the ending to it.

might make a start on 100 bullets again