• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

predictions for the Tua vs Cameron fight?

Started by budafist, September 30, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

How can you guys compare Cameron to Lewis? His stats are that of a nobody.

If he was an unknown fighter from overseas with those stats everyone would just be saying "Oh look, Tua's fighting another bum. He should fight some real fighters."

HoneyBadger

Cameron just needs to kill some more starlys then he'll be sweet.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk

DVS

Quote from: massi4h on October 01, 2009, 10:03:09 AM

If he was an unknown fighter from overseas with those stats everyone would just be saying "Oh look, Tua's fighting another bum. He should fight some real fighters."

You must have read something between the lines dude... ;)I would never compare Tua to Lewis......Lewis is a fucking bullet proof Tiger compared to the soggy kitten which is Tua's record ::). It was in regards to a comment earlier that Tua went 12 rounds with Lewis which he did...no easy feat...Cameron hasn't been under the pressure of a title fight like Tua has...that's all....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=10600560
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I just want tua to do a bigass windup and then yell "ORRRRRSUMMMMM PAAAAAAANNNNNCHHHHHH" in engrish.

Id give smoofs right arm to see that.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Pffffft, none of these fools stand a chance against the King of Muay Thai

MUMMYHALA

stereomonkey

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 01, 2009, 10:28:50 AM
I just want tua to do a bigass windup and then yell "ORRRRRSUMMMMM PAAAAAAANNNNNCHHHHHH" in engrish.

This is right after the referee yells out "FINAL"
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on October 01, 2009, 10:03:09 AM

LOL, 7th in the world a nobody ? I go for Cams all the way, but wouldn't mind seeing a big Tua KO, or any KO for that matter, except a TKO, ref should just let'em fight to the death.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

Yeah but who has he beaten in the top 100? How does not beating anyone in the top 100 rank you number 7? I must be top 10 in Japan for SF4 cause I've never lost to Daigo.

DVS

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I just wana see someone get knocked the fuck out.

The worlds strongest punch ever recorded was when one boxer killed the other with one giant hay maker, i wana re-make of this, please God if you do this for me i promise to stop drugging chicks at the club.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 02, 2009, 04:03:39 PM
The worlds strongest punch ever recorded was when one boxer killed the other with one giant hay maker, i wana re-make of this, please God if you do this for me i promise to stop drugging chicks at the club.

Best post ever in the existence of forums. I lol'd
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

fluxcore

Apparently far more deaths occur now with boxing gloves than they ever did in bareknuckle boxing (like very rarely with bareknuckle)

Mainly because if you punched someone in the face bareknuckle you'd fuck your hands up, so it didn't happen so often
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

HoneyBadger

Yeah, it's easier to do shit to your gloves beforehand too and if the ref doesn't check them before the match, you're fucked

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Smoof on October 02, 2009, 04:54:31 PM
Yeah, it's easier to do shit to your gloves beforehand too and if the ref doesn't check them before the match, you're fucked
Especially if your fighting Wolverine.
Nah youve been watching too much CSI bro, the gloves are def checked.
I also had no idea this has happened more than once, wow wah wee wow.