• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Superheroes Animation or juicy / awesome artwork ??!! Anyone

Started by gunsmoke, October 01, 2009, 12:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

i really liked the joker in that movie. he looked and sounded awesome, even if it was a little deeper than what we're used to.

Nick4now

Just finished watching it and I actually gotta agree with you there! Batman's voice was also a good job despite the fact that it wasn't the voice we usually here. At least it didn't sound so outta place like Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths  :-\

Also Neil Patrick Harris as Nightwing was awesome!  ;D This was one of the better DC animated films I've seen, imo Superman/Batman: Public Enemies was mud.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Lennysaurus

OMG Public Enemies was god awful.

I really liked the Wonder Woman animated movie tbh.  Gonna watch the new one on Sunday prolly.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Nick4now

I haven't gotten around to watching that because I'm sexist  ;D (Looks behind to make sure the mrs isn't there to slap me)

Hmmmm... I think I'll watch it on Sunday just because you liked it  :D

samurai black

Quote from: Nick4now on July 16, 2010, 06:41:05 PM
Batman's voice was also a good job despite the fact that it wasn't the voice we usually here. At least it didn't sound so outta place like Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths  :-\
bro, i reckon bruce greenwood is a good stand in if kevin conroy cant make it.

and i must be like the only guy who liked bats voice in crisis on two earths.

also, public enemies is crap. so gutted when i finally saw it, since im a huge fan of the original story.

and watch wonder woman dammit, its like 300 with supermodels.

Nick4now

Just finished watching Wonder Woman and damn it was actually really good! The Amazons are so ruthless  ;D This has gotta be the most violent DC Animated film so far. lol

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought Public Enemies sucked big balls  :D

Filter

Batman: under the red hood?
I haven't even heard about it. gonna check it out!

I started watching Public Enemies recently and didn't even get thru the first scene. the art style and animation was just too fucking hideous.
I didn't get through Superman: Brainiac attacks either. although it didn't seem quite as bad, just boring.
I just watched Justice League: New Frontier a few days ago and that's probably the best one I've seen. The Wonder Woman and Green Lantern movies were good too.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

watched under the red hood last night .
great movie and nice animation .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

Skullator

DVS

"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

B BOY DRAW2

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

samurai black

admit it. youd totally play a fight club style smash bros. game :D

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

samurai black

that looks like nona's art ben.

anyways, everyone likes j. scott campbell :)