• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super Street Fighter 4 Pentition

Started by zos'la, October 01, 2009, 12:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Meh, Guess i'll start this for the sake of us that want an arcade release:
Not like it would matter though its worth a try, here are teh links to SRK and other pentition for this release. Please if you have a moment do give it a try, its better than just wait for it.

SRK:
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=210140

Pentition:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SSFIVArcade/
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

signed them last night .
Probably wont do much good but worth a try right
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cant be fucked right now, just as i cant be fucked journeying it into town to play SF4.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

stereomonkey

Signed.  Now, can we get over this and wait till the release?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

its worth a try right? I'm over it and all as its not like the end of the world, but just doing what I can on behalf of our community. Is that alright?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: zosla on October 01, 2009, 01:08:59 PM
its worth a try right? I'm over it and all as its not like the end of the world, but just doing what I can on behalf of our community. Is that alright?
Is that a trick question? Oh well , NO its not allright, stop helping the community.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Guess I should of never started this thread, as some just really don't appreciate things. Some people just ruins it for everyone.

Hydro

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 01, 2009, 01:20:32 PM
Is that a trick question? Oh well , NO its not allright, stop helping the community.

I am officially Weazzy's #1 fan. You drop the best posts brother!

Honestly, It's not making too much diff for me either way, so might as well sign it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Theres only one 'n' in petition.

But i signed it anyway.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: hydrokinesis on October 01, 2009, 01:44:40 PM
Quote from: weazzyefff on October 01, 2009, 01:20:32 PM

I am officially Weazzy's #1 fan. You drop the best posts brother!

Honestly, It's not making too much diff for me either way, so might as well sign it.

He actually got fans now. What a blessing lol.

CrazyMobius

Actually I was just thinking something. Maybe Capcom aren't so quick to release this at arcade because of the success of SF4. They already know that SF4 is popular and well received. They don't know the same about SSF4. If SSF4 was a dud it would end up killing BOTH games. Here they get to keep SF4 with an arcade audience and give the online audience an update because... people are still playing it at arcades but not so much online! ? How's that? I could be way off but does anyone else have any idea why Capcom feels it would be better to only release it as a home release?

stereomonkey

Another good post :)

I'm waiting for the "I'll suck your dick for a cheesburger and arcade version of SSFIV man" comment.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SSFIVArcade/signatures.html
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 01, 2009, 03:00:32 PM
does anyone else have any idea why Capcom feels it would be better to only release it as a home release?
1 sec, I'm talking to the director of Capcom right now.

fluxcore

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on October 01, 2009, 03:13:16 PM
1 sec, I'm talking to the director of Capcom right now.

lol nice

Anyway, I still think it's possible they don't believe it's financially viable to roll out the arcade updates, perhaps they make just so much more off the consoles that it's the best thing to do.

But I mean SURE they're doing it all for the fans, not for any money, right?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Quote from: fluxcore on October 01, 2009, 03:27:50 PM
But I mean SURE they're doing it all for the fans, not for any money, right?

but if they thought they would lose money why WOULD  they do it?