• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: [FSR] Lenny on July 16, 2010, 04:29:22 PM
Wow Litchi and bang are alot higher than the other characters which is interesting when you consider that there are no 7-3 matchups.  Although I think that a 65-35 if a BB fanboy's version of 7-3 haha.

Man I'm really hype to play this now.  We should seriously set up a session at Giga.  You guys keen to stay behind at the 3v3 next week if someone has the PS3 version or the ripped version on a laptop for us to thrash?

Lol I have the ripped pc version of CS which I can share around with everyone if y'all want it, but most laptops can't handle the awesomeness.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

madaxe munkee

I'd totally show up to something like that. It's on like donkey kong.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

madaxe munkee

Also guys, I forgot to mention this here when I found out. But anyway, I hit up Zen United (the guys who are responsible for the EU version of BB), and asked them about the DLC for NZ and they said that they do plan to sort out the DLC for New Zealand, and that it should all be available by October.

I don't know how it will work if you have a U.S. BB disc or anything, but yeah.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

I'm pretty sure that it means if you don't wait for the EU console release, you can't get the EU/NZ DLC. Which is kinda fail. But I mean, I don't think the DLC comes out till nearer to then anyway right? It's just if you were eager mc beaver and wanted to play now. ie. you buy US release now.

snowystepo

I think there are some combo timing differences between the pc ripped verison and ps3 verison
For example, hazama's 6DA/4DA loop and the combo after jayoku,
Ragna's 6D JD jc JC after J214C
or probably it is my tv's issue?

Flash

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

madaxe munkee

We main Noel Vermillion.

madaxe munkee

Lol I was at yifans today, vsed like, 4 people. I was just wondering if any of you guys were one of them. I play Noel in the yellow costume.

We main Noel Vermillion.

snowystepo

i was playing ragna around 1pm

originaljulz

Lol Caleb you versed like, 2 people.

There was the big azn guy who spammed Arakunes air move, and then played Litchi, and then the poly guy who played Noel.

madaxe munkee

Lol I went back again later while I was waiting for 5:30, but ended up staying another hour because Mason was there. I still tried not to keep spending money though, but yeah.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

Lol fair enough. Ben actually texted me to see what I was doing then, and I said I'm gonna go home and play MW2, so he went and got ramen, but the three of us could have got together at the arcade again lol.

But anyway,

Are people keen to play BB:CS after the 3v3s? Lol when is it? I'll come be a spectator coz I don't play SF but very keen to play CS afterwards. I wanna meet some of the people on this forum too lol. I can hand out my ripped PC CS to anyone that wants it too.

HoneyBadger

Someone actually bring CS to the 3v3 and we will.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey where's the best place to get this game? I'm getting my course related costs soon.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

I love that course related costs is anything but.

Go social welfare states, amirite.

Lol you should wait for the EU version, since they're apparently going to be looking after NZ's DLC. In the mean time, just download the ripped version to satisfy the hunger.