• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Ive tried both Xpadder and joy2key
and when I test in notepad stick movements don't register  :'(
Buttons seem to work fine
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

snowystepo

Pinolicious

xpadder gives me a bit of input delay compared to when i just play straight from keyboard
<PSN> Kriselda

fluxcore

Bollocks. Fighting game players have been using xpadder for years and not been complaining.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Pinolicious

Quote from: fluxcore on January 26, 2010, 07:36:06 AM
Bollocks. Fighting game players have been using xpadder for years and not been complaining.

lol, ok, maybe it's my scrubness haha.

anyway, had a quick jam on this.  haven't played enough to notice drastic changes.  some of noel's drive moves have changed
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The only 'Drastic' changes are Nu, Arakune, and Rachael being reamed by the nerf bat.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

And now it's the game it should have been! :)

From what I understand, Rachel is the only one to get REALLY reamed, I think Arakune and Lambda are still pretty decent...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

gunsmoke

Yaya ......my favourite character become TOP tier.....hell ya BANG and Tagger ..peace ::)
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Skullator

Poor Rachel ;[
Might pick up Noel instead if I learn this game because Rachel's borderline useless from what I read now

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hahaha i take that back. That shit was awesome. All off of ONE fucking air throw.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

hah, so maybe I was wrong with the 'CS > CT balancewise' thing... guess the game HAS only been out a couple of months now!

It did take GG a good 3 or 4 iterations to become decent, although you'd think with the knowledge gained from GG it would be easier for BB...

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

in the dipswitch settings it says its the october 09 build 10001 or something so dunno if this was the final build or not before release ?

Also i dont use xpadder or anything , the game let me maps everything just to my TE without having to configure anything . Its awesome .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

Pretty sure the consensus is that it is the final build.