• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

Quote from: fluxcore on January 28, 2010, 05:31:13 PM
Pretty sure the consensus is that it is the final build.

I heard it WASN'T the final build, but that it was pretty close to final - this is all speculation and opinion from the piracy community, however... so that word is probably as good as useless.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just a note that the new samurai shodown sen has been leaked now also from the taito x2 software .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

maelgrim

Right got my HRAP all working fine now.
Had a play through with Hakumen, still does some big damage (maybe a little less), need to get an updated movelist as things are a bit different.
On the whole though I find Hakumen alot better thus far.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

maelgrim

BBCS info from latest Famitsu (stolen from Dustloop).

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (console version)
Developer: Arc System Works
Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Release date: Summer 2010
Price: Undecided
Development: 60% complete

New console-exclusive character:

Mu-12 (μ-12-)

Height: 157 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Birthday: January 7
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: The 13th Hierarchical City "Kagutsuchi"
Hobbies: Destruction
Dislikes: The world
CV: Kanako Kandou

The awakened, true form of Noel Vermilion. Her hatred for the world has increased substantially, making her aggressive towards everything. The name of the huge sword on her back is "Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi Kusanagi" ("Sword of the God-Slayer, Kusanagi").

fluxcore

Oh cool, the news item I read didn't mention which consoles it'd be out on... good to hear 360 isn't getting shafted. Having said that, I'm sure PAL regions will still get shafted, so... poo.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Skullator

Quote from: maelgrim on February 10, 2010, 11:51:08 AM
BBCS info from latest Famitsu (stolen from Dustloop).

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (console version)
Developer: Arc System Works
Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
Release date: Summer 2010
Price: Undecided
Development: 60% complete

New console-exclusive character:

Mu-12 (μ-12-)

Height: 157 cm
Weight: 48 kg
Birthday: January 7
Blood Type: A
Birthplace: The 13th Hierarchical City "Kagutsuchi"
Hobbies: Destruction
Dislikes: The world
CV: Kanako Kandou

The awakened, true form of Noel Vermilion. Her hatred for the world has increased substantially, making her aggressive towards everything. The name of the huge sword on her back is "Kamigoroshi no Tsurugi Kusanagi" ("Sword of the God-Slayer, Kusanagi").

Cool character, but if anyone needs a dark\hatefilled variant it's probably rachel pissed off she got nerfed so bad.

samurai black

Quote from: Skullator on February 10, 2010, 01:14:30 PM
Cool character, but if anyone needs a dark\hatefilled variant it's probably rachel pissed off she got nerfed so bad.

no way, they shouldve made ragna even more angry. for a raging terrorist, hes just way too nice.

give me a playable black beast.

Squares

Anyone going to play this? I've had a good play with it, playing with some of the new move sets and what not. I've mostly been playing Tsubaki & Hazama.

Tsubaki seems like a noob friendly character. I like how she can charge her Distortion moves, she has nice rising attacks as well.

Hazama, to me, feels way more like a Guilty Gear character and I can see myself going pure with him if I ever get back into the game (Tekken 6 still has me enjoying the fuck out of it).

I don't like that beginner mode, seems like absolute fools could come in and wipe you.. I had a play with it and it's really messed up, couple of buttons and you can pull off some basic stock combo's. Just a personal opinion. On the other hand, some characters don't work well with it at all.

Hope this comes to PC like SFIV but not in such a delayed fashion and NOT GFWL, I fucking hate that service. Steam would be EPIC.

Anyway, I've got the unsolicited version of this. So if anyone wants to come around and have a go at it, let me know and. I'm free until April 10th and would like to get some games in with people.
Nyaaaa

snowystepo

Quote from: Squares on March 04, 2010, 11:09:53 PM
Anyone going to play this? I've had a good play with it, playing with some of the new move sets and what not. I've mostly been playing Tsubaki & Hazama.

Tsubaki seems like a noob friendly character. I like how she can charge her Distortion moves, she has nice rising attacks as well.

Hazama, to me, feels way more like a Guilty Gear character and I can see myself going pure with him if I ever get back into the game (Tekken 6 still has me enjoying the fuck out of it).

I don't like that beginner mode, seems like absolute fools could come in and wipe you.. I had a play with it and it's really messed up, couple of buttons and you can pull off some basic stock combo's. Just a personal opinion. On the other hand, some characters don't work well with it at all.

Hope this comes to PC like SFIV but not in such a delayed fashion and NOT GFWL, I fucking hate that service. Steam would be EPIC.

Anyway, I've got the unsolicited version of this. So if anyone wants to come around and have a go at it, let me know and. I'm free until April 10th and would like to get some games in with people.

are you hosting it at your home?
anyway i will wait untill it is released, and i will definitely buy this game, its like just 4 months away from now
glad to see you on psn~
(though i havent bought a ps3 yet, but i will get one once i get bbcs)

btw i am disapointed that yifan moves bbct beside the bombman machine.....
they should at least replace the dragon ball thing or soul caliba(please forgive me if spell it wrong~) i have never seen people are playing this game, especially the dragon ball....

Squares

Yeah, would host this at my house on the big TV. If enough people are interested I'll make a thread for it.
Nyaaaa

snowystepo

Quote from: Squares on March 05, 2010, 02:47:44 AM
Yeah, would host this at my house on the big TV. If enough people are interested I'll make a thread for it.

you live too far away from me, sigh...
wanna add me on msn? maybe we can chat somthing about bbcs on msn~

Squares

Sure. PM your address.
Nyaaaa

Lennysaurus

Where you stay bro?

I rock the blazblue a bit.  Wouldnt mond playing some.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero