• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Taokaka will be present. To taunt loop you all lol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

madaxe munkee

Mondays at Lunchtime, Tues/Weds/Fri from 2-4, are my likely times to be hanging around the arcades.

Here's hoping I'll get to see more of you guys, sounds like we've got a pretty broad mix of characters here. By the sounds of things, we just need a Bang or something.

Sweet as.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

geneterror

Flash2000 on PSN plays a mean Bang!
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Bang is now top tier in CS.
So be interesting to see how much better he is in the hands of someone good.
Ragna has also seen a big boost which sux as I always had trouble vs him.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

madaxe munkee

I remember I had a "Ragna is tough" phase. He certainly outranges me, even though I have guns -_-.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

HoneyBadger

MUMMYHALA

samurai black

because itsRAGNA THE BLOODEDGE[/b][/color]

Lennysaurus

I thought that he couldnt keep the pressure on at the end of a combo.  Always seemed to me that he had trouble actually getting in on the better characters.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

D/w carnage scissors solves all.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: originaljulz on July 16, 2010, 01:40:32 PM
D/w carnage scissors solves all.

:-\

I dunno what ranga bnbs are now but his best bnbs were fucking hard to get in ct. The ones ending in 22c were money

maelgrim

In CT it was because I was not good enough with Rachel to keep him off, I had more luck with Hak & Litchi.

In CS he is alot better
i'm no Ragna expert, so here is a summary of changes
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?8886-Ragna-Calamity-Trigger-gt-Continuum-Shift-Changes
I think belial edge is supposed to be pretty good.

and here is a dustloop matchup chart based on Arcade CS.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

Wow Litchi and bang are alot higher than the other characters which is interesting when you consider that there are no 7-3 matchups.  Although I think that a 65-35 if a BB fanboy's version of 7-3 haha.

Man I'm really hype to play this now.  We should seriously set up a session at Giga.  You guys keen to stay behind at the 3v3 next week if someone has the PS3 version or the ripped version on a laptop for us to thrash?

HoneyBadger

The question is how many of the bb players will actually be at 3v3? You, me, Ben, Hue if he's keen and maybe Tony if he is back. That's about it.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Well no one is gonna come if you're just gonna be a grumpy guss smoof!

HoneyBadger

It was more of a "fuck you guys better come" =P

MUMMYHALA