• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

BK Timezone queen street has super session on monday, gonna check i f this includes BB:CS, cause I know all the tekken dudes enjoy super sessions for their tekken action
<PSN> Kriselda

Will

Quote from: originaljulz on August 26, 2010, 10:02:43 PM
Timezone under BK just got a Blazblue: CS machine today. And it's pretty legit. I played as soon as I helped set up the machine lol. Gangster.

Sup dude, I was the guy (black hat) playing CT today that you talked to about the CS machine, will be down there sometime this week, times will be kinda random though. Still learning the game since I dont have a PS3 haha
Learning....

originaljulz

It's a blue swiper so I duno if it's a super session game (they're all usually yellow swipers) but apparently you can use your free games (if you have gold cards or platinum cards) on it, which you usually have to use on the yellow swipers. I haven't tried using my free game personally, but that's what Alan the manager dude told me anyway.

Though just go in on the coming Sunday anyway. Double Dollars yeeeyah, who needs a super session when you can just double your money?

Also, heya Will. I'll also be round at randomy times during this week (Monday 11-2 is the only set time I'm always there) so hopefully see you down there :D
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Pinolicious

Poo, all the old noel combo's don't work!  this makes me sad :(
<PSN> Kriselda

originaljulz

Had some meeeeaaan games of CS today. And Alan changed it to first to 3 instead of first to 2 for VS mode, so that's better value for your dollar.

Lennysaurus

Man, I went in today and the stick on the player 2 side is borked.  Told the guy so hopefully they fix it.

No one down there was any decent today.  Everyone just jumped on and mashed it into oblivion.  I think that is why the stick was pakaru.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

originaljulz

Ew. It pains me to see the nubs hopping on and just mashing. Half of me goes, "maybe they'll get into BB more and start getting serious eventually so I'll just let them play." The other half wants to just play them to kick them off and goes, "fucking scrubs fucking around with the machine, it's like new DDR players stomping or scrubs hammering on the kicker for Drummania all over again."

Maybe if we let them completely fuck up the sticks and buttons, they'll get some sanwa parts in lol

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on September 02, 2010, 06:13:53 PM
Ew. It pains me to see the nubs hopping on and just mashing. Half of me goes, "maybe they'll get into BB more and start getting serious eventually so I'll just let them play." The other half wants to just play them to kick them off and goes, "fucking scrubs fucking around with the machine, it's like new DDR players stomping or scrubs hammering on the kicker for Drummania all over again."

Maybe if we let them completely fuck up the sticks and buttons, they'll get some sanwa parts in lol

What are the parts?  They felt like proper ones to me.  The player one stick feels really nice actually.

Nah mashers will always mash.  Just smoke them and save the machine from now on dude.

originaljulz

Umm I'm not sure what they are, but I think they're just random 3rd party imitation parts. Not like the sanwa buttons I have anyway.

fluxcore

valkenhayyjsnsmndfgebfnkdfnn
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Blutsauger

Holy shit, He's like a Slayer Talbain

HoneyBadger

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 02, 2010, 06:19:40 PM
What are the parts?  They felt like proper ones to me.  The player one stick feels really nice actually.

Nah mashers will always mash.  Just smoke them and save the machine from now on dude.

Hah hah hah. I see Mr. Len has been doing his homework. Those buttons are indeed sanwa. The reality is they are just more worn in and obviously feel different to someone's stick at home. However I have to ask this question: Why would so many people be playing BB:CS!?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]Oleetworth on September 10, 2010, 09:07:07 AM
Hah hah hah. I see Mr. Len has been doing his homework. Those buttons are indeed sanwa. The reality is they are just more worn in and obviously feel different to someone's stick at home. However I have to ask this question: Why would so many people be playing BB:CS!?

Objection!!!!

The evidence clearly suggests that they are not playing, but......

ARE CLEARLY JUST MASHING!!!!

Judge I demand that Timezone replaces the faulty stick immediately!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Objection sustained. Timezone are to replace the shitbox sticks immediately.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

OBJECTION!!

The autopsy shows the time of death at 6:15. Enough time for Lenny to get down from work and stage a huge mash! Do you have anyone who isn't Bill's mum that can verify your location at that time? If not, I think we can safely say this is over.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA