• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Oh I pretty much proved to Lenny the other day that those weren't Sanwas.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

originaljulz

They put in a Sanwa stick to replace the shithaus P2 stick in the CS machine in TZ

So now I challenge you, Lenny!

Let's verse some Carllll

maelgrim

Valkenhayn DLC has been delayed until the 28th due to a bug induced by the recent patch.

UPDATE:
Arc has released an official statement, dealing with the issues causing this delay, and their suggested workaround. The issue is basically this: The patch that enables use of Valkenhayn (not the Valkenhayn DLC itself) also introduces a bug. Since the 360 patch and DLC haven't been released yet, the 360 version is currently unaffected, but any PS3 versions that have been patched are. Arc is, of course, currently working on a solution, but for now they have the following suggestion:

Arc System Works said:
The Cause:
When waiting for the Ranked Match matchmaking, players can practice using the "In Queue Training Mode". While in Training Mode, if the player is playing with one of the following combinations: "Ragna x Hazama" and "Ragna x Valkenhayn" and finds a match, completes the match, and returns to "In Queue Training Mode," a freeze will occur.

The Solution:
Avoid using the following characters while taking advantage of the "In Queue Training" feature: Ragna, Hazama, Valkenhayn. *Using any other character and "In Queue Training" will not cause the game to freeze.*
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Wow there's a in queue training mode while waiting for a match? That's genius, i never even though of that.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

geneterror

It's the best feature by far! I wish SSf4 could implement it. Awesome being able to practice while you wait for someone to accept invites or wait for your turn.
KOW 2011

Rorooze

how many of you guys have this game?

fluxcore

I know 1 person in Hamilton that plays it reasonably seriously (although has no competition other than me), and I'm definitely going to get it once it comes out here...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

ErlKing2

Quote from: Rorooze on September 25, 2010, 04:16:39 PM
how many of you guys have this game?

me have one~
Im also looking for people who plays Hakumen, Carl, Noel, Jin, lamda11, or Litchi and train up my skills against those characters.
Please add my psn cgbq if you have interest~

maelgrim

Valkenhayn just hit the U.S PSN store

geneterror

Sweet will grab that DLC tonight as I have money left from grabbing Makoto after launch.
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Well ive only spent 5 mins with him but I think its safe to say that he will be extremely popular

originaljulz

Quote from: maelgrim on September 29, 2010, 06:44:20 PM
Well ive only spent 5 mins with him but I think its safe to say that he will be extremely popular

Top tier up in this bitch

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!