• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I haven't even watched this game but i watched the first like 10 they had and Dora won one.

last game Hazama make him look free. I seen others where Buppa waste him for ages too.

My computer goin real slow on youtube or i'd put more.

BUt if you put 'DORA BBCS' in youtube. THen search, he lose all his games haha. Then look in the related vids to see the guy beat him again. He's fucking good as too. I don't know how he loses man. His bang is godlike.

What's that other guys name you gave to me Erlking2? I forgot it. He made the tougeki finals. But he lost to a Tao player that looked godlike as.

Yer he actually play alot like Bison. He's got good rushdown pressure and that can be fun. But a pain to actually get in and start it. Well for me anyway, i've seen that dude Dora do crazy as shit to get in. Makes my double dash in look freeeeeee.

Julz bro you hate Bang and Ragna. The coolest guys in the game lol. Dayam, story can change a guys opinion though. I heard bang was like Dan lol. fark. Wish no one told me that. And made me wana play Hazama cos he's bad guy in story.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

hmm...
Seems that Japanese don't upload their latest rankbats videos on youtube, I will try to find you some Bang's video on Japanese website.
btw the Hazama guy(he is called "buppa") is the top Hazama player in Japan, and that Taokaka in Tougeki (tsujikawa) is the best player in Kansai area in Japan....
I think those Tougeki videos are good to get some ideas of offense and defense against certain characters.

and the other guy is satoshi.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer man that Hazama and Tao looked pretty mint. That Jin (dennou) is scary too.

Those Bang players are godlike. And seeing them lose was like wholly sheeit.

I have'nt been able to do one combo in this game without asking dustloop guys to show me. And there quite tricky, different then what they look like.

These combo's here are awesome! I'm in the lab failing them as we speak. Need a cig. Those 4C's are fucking hard. Can't even land two :(

Dustloop here i commeee..

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Combo's in general for most BB chars are quite tricky especially for old guys like me.
I spent quite alot of time in BBCT trying to learn Rachel & Litchi and man its hard.

I find the timing in general alot easier than SSF4 (damn 1 frame links), its just the length of many combos combined with my ability to generally screw up anything involving jump & dash cancels makes me sometime want to cry

But when it all works it feels awesome :)

Luckily I can always fall back on Hakuman who can do the same damage as a complex Rachel combo in 1 or 2 hits.
In CS I am enjoying both Makoto & valk, and am thinking about learning Lambda
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

I found IAD really tricky when JC'ing from a standing normal, but after a couple of hours practicing it last night I can smash them out pretty easily now.

BB is one of those games that you have to spend alot of time in training mode, and that until you have your stuff down, you spend alot of time swearing at the screen.

Also, I hate Taokaka with a passion.  The most rediculous and shitty character design ever.  I also hate Makoto.  Stupid furry bitch.  i hate Jin as well.... pretty much hate them all except Carl (cause he has a robot), Tager, Arakune, and Hakumen.  I think that's the cool thing about BB, is that the characters are sooooo different that when you find a character you like/don't like your polarised one way or the other about them.

Actually I kinda like Noel, cause she has guns.  I like guns too.

Ill be on tonight bout 8-30ish playing BB:CS.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

maelgrim

Yeah IAD is a bitch, I can sorta do it ok now in 1 direction though still generally muck it up mid combo.

Well I hate Carl   :P esp after the clap loop beatings you used to dish out in CT  :)

I like Makoto's play style & moves, not so much the design.
Sort the opposite of Rachel, love the design, not so much how she plays esp after the nerf bat.

I need to get back and finish the story mode (love the story).
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

ErlKing2

Quote from: maelgrim on December 23, 2010, 06:52:23 PM
Combo's in general for most BB chars are quite tricky especially for old guys like me.
I spent quite alot of time in BBCT trying to learn Rachel & Litchi and man its hard.

I find the timing in general alot easier than SSF4 (damn 1 frame links), its just the length of many combos combined with my ability to generally screw up anything involving jump & dash cancels makes me sometime want to cry

But when it all works it feels awesome :)

Luckily I can always fall back on Hakuman who can do the same damage as a complex Rachel combo in 1 or 2 hits.
In CS I am enjoying both Makoto & valk, and am thinking about learning Lambda

Rachel, Carl, Arakune and Litchi are really so hard to start-up for beginner~

originaljulz

I like that you look a lot keener on BB now, Lenny. You seemed like you were kinda getting off of it for a while.

And yeah Weazy, I can't deal with pressure very well so I hate anyone rushing at me lol.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

ErlKing2

Quote from: originaljulz on December 24, 2010, 12:02:41 AM
I like that you look a lot keener on BB now, Lenny. You seemed like you were kinda getting off of it for a while.

And yeah Weazy, I can't deal with pressure very well so I hate anyone rushing at me lol.

If I often lost to a same assault pattern, I usually review my matches I played on network battle, and confirm the opponent's gautling route.
That helps a lot to improve my guard of mid-attack and low-attack,
and the timing of pressing backward+ABC to escape throw.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on December 24, 2010, 12:02:41 AM

Yeah.  I'm just living in fucking practice mode atm though.  The execution on Carl's shit is insane.  I think it'll be a good month before I have his BnB stuff down at this rate I think.  IAD -> Alle~can is sooooooo fucking hard.  Especially when you are trying to do it after you teleport the robot over.

Moving and using the doll in the middle of stuff is really hard.  Just wich there were more people on XBOX live with the game now, so that I can start playing more people and seeing what I need to work on.

Flash

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 24, 2010, 12:54:00 AM
Yeah.  I'm just living in fucking practice mode atm though.  The execution on Carl's shit is insane.  I think it'll be a good month before I have his BnB stuff down at this rate I think.  IAD -> Alle~can is sooooooo fucking hard.  Especially when you are trying to do it after you teleport the robot over.

Moving and using the doll in the middle of stuff is really hard.  Just wich there were more people on XBOX live with the game now, so that I can start playing more people and seeing what I need to work on.

I know what you mean living in practice mode and i'm using valk who is probably WAY easier execution wise but just trying to remember combos and practice them for muscle memory then after i have that i have to do the same combo on the other side because it feels so different.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

LN

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on December 24, 2010, 12:54:00 AM
Just wich there were more people on XBOX live with the game now, so that I can start playing more people and seeing what I need to work on.

So far it's just been bad timing for us :/
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

I sense an all day offline BB:CS jam coming up at my place in the holidays ;D

Who's keen? Alan the offer to crash at my place overnight still stands if you don't want to drive back the same night.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Oh dude, please give me decent notice so that I can get the day off work.

I'll bring a lagless monitor and a setup too.

geneterror

Would appreciate that setup bro. My Samsung is all good for BB:CS, the lag is very minimal but as you know the Sony is a laggy bitch.
So I'll have a PS3, TV and 2 sticks set up but a second setup will be awesome and obviously we can chuck some old school games on the PS2/CRT.

Anyway I'm gonna talk to Suzannah over the weekend and I'll probably make a thread in the Auckland section rather than pollute this thread..
KOW 2011