• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Started by Gino, October 01, 2009, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

I could never get this one either. Use roman cancel?

Edit: I mean rapid cancel lol.
Guilty Gear terms.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Nah no rapid cancel bro. It's got something to do with the 623D chain fully extending??? Dunno this guy on youtube video reply to me with that answer. Dunno what that means. SOmeone will answer me on dustloop. They pretty good there.

I can get all those other BnB combo 100% now. Don't even have to mash really, once you get the timing it's sweet as. Suck online though cos the positioning is quite strict and the lag make you kill it. Only if you playing laggy Aussi though. My fundamentals with Hazama are terrible though. Atleast if i manage to get a random hit i know a phat combo's coming after it.

this combo gonna destroy Tager/taokaka/Rachel/Hakumen/ Arakune. 4663 dmg no metre. Love it.

edit: FUUCCKK THHISSSS COMBBOOOOO!!!!!!
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 16, 2011, 08:29:22 PM
I might as well ask here too. But can someone (Erlking) help me with this Hazama combo.

5C > 3C > 214D~C > 5C > 2C > 6D~A > 4D~A > 623D > (Back Jump) j.6D~D > 2C > 4D~A > 4D~D > j.214B#

Can't seem to get the bold part. This a copy paste from DL, and i think there a typo too. Cos in dis vid i saw it done with jump foward 6D. Either way i try can't seem to get it. I'm doing it hella quick too.

I know it's char specific and am trying on Taokaka.

Im not sure for the tips because I only practiced with Tager like half a year ago, and I am too lazy to make it steady~

Firstly, you have to do the 214DC with that blue lighting effect,

Secondly you can't dash in too much after 214DC, otherwise 4D or the 6D thing can't get into combo, I think..
If you can do 4DA and 6DA(OR 6DA->4DA, I cant remember the routation lol), just ignore what I just said...

At Last, you need you make your opponent as high as you can.
For example, make some delays after 6da and 4da, 5C 2hits. (not sure about Taokaka, you might need to input as fast as you can for 4DA 6DA part? I dont know)

And it is not necessary to do back jump.
just get to the appropriate range of your snake chain, even vertical jump works for sometimes(at least it works on Tager)

In conclusion, I dont think it is pratical because the timing and the specified situation for this combo are changed in BBCS2.
Just for personal opinion, it is better to learn and remember all of the snake chain, like the way to offense and escape.
It seems that it remains the same property as BBCS, In advance, D->A cancled has less recovery time, which means you can do more snake poke lol

[NIUE] weazzyefff

What's this 236D with the lightning effect?
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

ErlKing2

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer yer lol. And you changed it again as 236DC below it hahaha.

And most of the stuff i'm learning is not gonna be on CS2 anyway. Just wanna learn it cos i'm sick of ssf4 and i gotta play something. And I think Hazama is cooler than Bang.  :o

CS2 patch not coming out for a while anyway ay?

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 17, 2011, 02:19:44 AM
Oh yer yer lol. And you changed it again as 236DC below it hahaha.

And most of the stuff i'm learning is not gonna be on CS2 anyway. Just wanna learn it cos i'm sick of ssf4 and i gotta play something. And I think Hazama is cooler than Bang.  :o

CS2 patch not coming out for a while anyway ay?

The patch is coming out in Spring in Japan
It should be about in autumn in New Zealand I think.
and BBCS2 for PSP is coming out on 31st March

What are you learning currently?
I think the fighting style for hazama doesn't change a lot in BBCS2.
and Hazama combos in BBCS2 are all based on BBCS, even the J6D combos as well
I dont mean that learning J6D combo is useless, I just think that it is not that practical, compare to other skills that a hazama beginner should learn

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yup i hate season referrals. I'm 21 and still don't know when our seasons start hahahaha.

I'm just trying to learn that combo, and 6DA x 2 623D  after the Jayoku. Also learn the 632146C distortion combo after 623D. And the combo where you jayoku after 623D dash 3C.

Do you know if this is char specific combo. You get 623D midscreen. Then you dash 3C. I can't get it. Only tried a few times though, but was nowhere near them lol. I might even have this combo totally wrong. If you can do this combo can you Jayoku after 3C do you know?

I'm learing all the combo's when i don't know anything else with him lol. Like escaping attaking without getting poked out and being predictable lol.

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 17, 2011, 12:48:16 PM
Oh yup i hate season referrals. I'm 21 and still don't know when our seasons start hahahaha.

I'm just trying to learn that combo, and 6DA x 2 623D  after the Jayoku. Also learn the 632146C distortion combo after 623D. And the combo where you jayoku after 623D dash 3C.

Do you know if this is char specific combo. You get 623D midscreen. Then you dash 3C. I can't get it. Only tried a few times though, but was nowhere near them lol. I might even have this combo totally wrong. If you can do this combo can you Jayoku after 3C do you know?

I'm learing all the combo's when i don't know anything else with him lol. Like escaping attaking without getting poked out and being predictable lol.

I think the most steady double jyayoku combo should be: front throw-> 6DA -> 623D -> dash 3C -> jyayoku -> and whatever~
From my experience, you cant be far away from your opponents before 623D, otherwise you cant reach to him with your 3C
I don't know If there are some other confirmed situation, I will go to check the combo videos later

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yeah. that actually makes sense to do 623D after one 6D~A. I was trying to make combo longer with 2 but was far as away for the 3C.

amendonz

massi4h

Too bad platina has no release date and mvc3's just around the corner. And I really wanted to get into it...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: massi4h on February 09, 2011, 12:36:33 AM
Too bad platina has no release date and mvc3's just around the corner. And I really wanted to get into it...

Bro you suck. Platina looks like shit.

Ima get back into it when cs 2 drops. Hazama was cool, but his playstyle sucked :( Might switch to Jin cos or Ragna. Don't like slow cunts, no patience.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 09, 2011, 01:37:26 AM
Bro you suck. Platina looks like shit.

THE WEAZAL SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

TWICE.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

LN

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 09, 2011, 01:37:26 AM
Ima get back into it when cs 2 drops.

This.

Which will be the same time Platina is released.
There is no knowledge that is not power