• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

November 7th BLOWOUT AT RVB!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, October 09, 2009, 11:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gankatron

Once again, cheers Lenny for hooking it up at RvB. Was a good turn out and great to catch up with everyone.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CrazyMobius on November 09, 2009, 07:30:05 AM
Also lol to when James and Bill picked Random match and ended up with Viper vs Fuerte. Too amazing.

That actually ended up being a pretty good match aswell.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Also lol to when James and Bill picked Random match and ended up with Viper vs Fuerte. Too amazing.
LOL, aye, I usually get Dan and Gen, that shit is not fucking Random, you always get shit chars and NEVER Sagat.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

I'll give you sagay and I'll use sakura :P

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 09, 2009, 11:12:33 AM

I can't play with the stick on my lap for shit.

I'm much better on the floor.

Still it was a good fight, even though we both seemed to miss our links and combos and stuff. . .

. . . .

zos'la

Quote from: hydrokinesis on November 09, 2009, 02:54:50 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 09, 2009, 11:12:33 AM

I can't play with the stick on my lap for shit.

I'm much better on the floor.

Still it was a good fight, even though we both seemed to miss our links and combos and stuff. . .

. . . .

I would have to agree... I hate it on my lap lol. Floor or table would be the choice** bling bling~~

fluxcore

the cvs2 setup seemed to be able to sort out tables, no reason you guys couldn't!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I have to play with a stick on my lap to cover my massive boner every time i land a teabag sunrise.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Back from our Auckland getaway.

GGs everyone!  ;D

Awesome catching up with you guys and meeting some of my PSN friends list in person for the first time.

While it was cool playing my main and getting some cool wins here and there once I got used to the loose sticks. I really liked the random select station we had going and the Dan mirrors at giga. Man the irony of sucking at Roseball!  :-[ If there was a Rose club I'm sure I'd be kicked out. The casual atmos was great as I could just muck around with Bison and Honda and see who they faired.

Really liked how there was something for everyone. Cheers Simon for bringing your dreamcast for our JoJo's Session. That game still kicks ass! Got schooled by Lenny in CVS2 hard so I steered clear of the PS2 station after that. But watched some rad matches A groove scares me even more now.

Cheers for the goodtimes guys. Hopefully can make up for Barfights. My Street Fighter hobby/addiction is getting pricey ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

fluxcore

Quote from: CptMunta on November 09, 2009, 06:07:05 PM
While it was cool playing my main and getting some cool wins here and there once I got used to the loose sticks.

And this is the true problem with modding your sticks!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

wouldve liked to play more 3S on saturday, against some more peeps.

i got away with way too much denjin scrubbish :D :D :D

maelgrim

Any BB action ?
Yet again I couldn't make it  >:(
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: ILL_BILL on November 08, 2009, 07:03:28 PM
Quote from: massi4h on November 08, 2009, 06:12:58 PM
I heard lots of "Birry Wong!" but yeah I didn't play you at marvel at all. I played lenny, smoof, gunsmoke and I think I played AD, ironsol and simonfish but I can't remember.

And jack yeah gg I'll give you an akuma match whenever and I'll get your sagat next time.

Best be watching yourself there bro. You dont want to be saying you 'beasted' the last 3 at marvel if in fact it didnt happen.

Otherwise the barfights grudge matches are gonna be split into 'weazzy vs everyone' and 'mason vs everyone(at marvel)'

lol nah wasnt me, i was in and out of there...playing pretty crap, in all honesty, i think i ended up just enjoying the atmosphere and totally forgot about playing properly at anything hahaha....

cvs2 vs lenny is the mean inspiration to finally learn how to play this game again
kofxi is the winner....way better then the new one
gg's to the people that beasted me at sf4....just wait till i get this game lol...
3rd strike dudley action woo woo
and MARVEL IS STILL THE BEST LAAAAAA

and churr to gino for drinking with us in the carpark hahaha...next time i'll bring a crate
The New Generation Clockw0rk

stereomonkey

Awww man, no beers when im around (except for weeazy :D)
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"