• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

"best of" sf3:3s vid

Started by fluxcore, October 09, 2009, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hey umm, would it be all right if i said all the chars in this game look way better then the ones in sf2. I might regret saying this later too but sf4 also.

Note: I've only played this game once when i was 14.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Whats this?
Flux linking 3S vids?!

And dam that is a sick vid.
Third strike is the best spectactors fighting game evar

fluxcore

I know, THAT's how desperate I am from the lack of playing!

The world is coming to its end!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 09, 2009, 09:08:41 PM
Hey umm, would it be all right if i said all the chars in this game look way better then the ones in sf2. I might regret saying this later too but sf4 also.

Note: I've only played this game once when i was 14.

Lets keep this stuff isolated in that other topic eh.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

I like playing 3rd stike, but I will never be able to reach that level of play.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Urien looks mean as, those walls he conjures up are bad, even his fire ball's bad as. Necro looks bad as too. Oro looks mean as too , and his super is like sf4 Sim's but way better cos it moves up and down. That dude with the suit looks really cool too, and Makoto got some cool as moves, but she doesnt look that cool.  

This game looks bad, i wish i had it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

I always wonder what would have happened if they left the SF2 guys back in SF2 and just had all original characters in SF4 (bar Ryu/Ken, since they always seem to make an entrance)

I kinda like where they were headed with the new SF4 characters... From my knowledge no one really plays like Viper... and Fuerte seems pretty original too (fast, heavily dependent on mixups and the knock down) ... Abels close HK which is a normal attack AND an overhead... just some fairly interesting moves etc.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

moose!

Wtf, Fluxie?! Are you feeling well there buddy?

Video needed more PinoAB7 juggles!

I think I've watched waaaay too many 3S videos cos I've definitely watched all those matches and can think of plenty of things they missed (electric storm parrys/oro quick wins/kara palms(!!)/KKZ resets/kara demons/etcetctect). Fuck.

fluxcore

stereomonkey

I vote for that too.  Because I wanna see some awesome third strike nz videos.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

no I meant of the other cool shit from jp vids

who wants to see nz footage srsly

samurai black

no surprises for the end of that vid.

seen the bit at 3:38 before, but i still love it. EX donkey kick is always good.

stereomonkey

Me, I want to see what NZ has to offer.  It might get me interested in it.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

moose!

We have a 3S tourney down here next Sunday but I really don't think it's worth taping much footage from it.
There are some around from a few years back if you really hunt around on youtube but we've definitely come a long way since those.