• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Captian Lou passed away today :(

Started by stereomonkey, October 16, 2009, 12:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CrazyMobius

fluxcore

That is indeed precisely what the preview screen on the embedded youtube vid says!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

The show was crap but still good.  I remember watching this and Captain N but it was like on at some crazy hour at night, lol.

Oh well, lets all do the Mario for one last time ;_;

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 16, 2009, 09:09:41 AM
The show was crap but still good.  I remember watching this and Captain N but it was like on at some crazy hour at night, lol.

I just remember him from WWF and Cindi Laupers music videos.  :o

stereomonkey

Thank god I have not seen any of those music videos then.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: stereomonkey on October 16, 2009, 12:19:28 PM

Really? Girls Just Wanna have fun. And the other one was the Goonies are Good Enough. Both top songs imo.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 16, 2009, 03:44:07 PM

Really? Girls Just Wanna have fun. And the other one was the Goonies are Good Enough. Both top songs imo.
OHHH True, i didn't know who that Cindy bitch was either, i just didn't wana look like a lost cunt . But i DO KNOW that girls wana have fun song, i wish it was in my gen so i could thrash it loud as cruising down the block. Man Simon bro your wayyyy older than i thought, kinda like james,you's must youthful essence or some shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 16, 2009, 06:53:51 PM
Quote from: CrazyMobius on October 16, 2009, 03:44:07 PM

OHHH True, i didn't know who that Cindy bitch was either, i just didn't wana look like a lost cunt . But i DO KNOW that girls wana have fun song, i wish it was in my gen so i could thrash it loud as cruising down the block. Man Simon bro your wayyyy older than i thought, kinda like james,you's must youthful essence or some shit.

Yeah I went to primary school with James as.