• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Birry Wong needs a Mic

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, October 16, 2009, 08:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ok. So I've been looking at mic's etc. And I would prefer one that I can use on pc and xbox (xbox should work on pc) but what I've read is that the normal 360 mic (don't want the wireless one) is pretty crap. Now I'd rather not spend $40 on a steaming lump of shit. Are there any other options?

Currently I'm leaning towards a pc USB mic, even though it won't work on 360 but I'd rather get something decent and a bit more versatile. If that's too much to ask, I'll probably stick with the USB, just because it theoretically wouldn't be as rubbish as the normal 360 mic supposedly is.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Well, i'm not too sure on what the quality of the xbox mic is via PC but Euan would know.  With that said you will have to use it via your xbox stick.  If your looking for a cheap headset try here at trademe.

But seriously, how much would a cheap PC headset cost?  I picked up mine at a cheapo store for $5, oh yeah!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

I don't think the xbox normal mic is THAT bad... the only problem as I said is that you need to plug it into a controller and then plug the controller into the PC to have it usable.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

the standard xbox live is the  best option . It works well , cleary heard by others and you can just plug it into your TE stick to talk on vent etc on pc .
Plus you use it on xboxlive for everything

I wouldnt get anything else really
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 16, 2009, 08:27:42 AM

Currently I'm leaning towards a pc USB mic, even though it won't work on 360 but I'd rather get something decent and a bit more versatile.

lol hows it versatile if you want a mic for both xbox and pc bill if you can only use it on your pc ?? ???
LOL
Just get a 360 headset you diddle
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on October 16, 2009, 06:53:01 PM

Currently I'm leaning towards a pc USB mic, even though it won't work on 360 but I'd rather get something decent and a bit more versatile.

lol hows it versatile if you want a mic for both xbox and pc bill if you can only use it on your pc ?? ???
LOL

Thats what i MEANT by that comment. Its badly worded.

I might just rip out a $10 warehouse deal for PC and jam out on that until it breaks. Im a cheap cunt.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Well there you go, seems like the U-man has put his foot down!

Get a xbox usb headdy and start talking :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 16, 2009, 06:55:10 PM

LOL

I might just rip out a $10 warehouse deal for PC and jam out on that until it breaks. Im a cheap cunt.
Daym you's a cheap mo fo. You must use both sides of the toilet paper to wipe yo ass.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 16, 2009, 07:00:04 PM
Quote from: ILL_BILL on October 16, 2009, 06:55:10 PM

LOL

Daym you's a cheap mo fo. You must use both sides of the toilet paper to wipe yo ass.

Fuck spending money on toilet paper. Real men use their shoe.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

And squirt at the same time. AHHHHHH !!!! it feels sooo goooddd.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: weazzyefff on October 16, 2009, 07:15:51 PM
And squirt at the same time. AHHHHHH !!!! it feels sooo goooddd.

OPne of those detachable shower heads and decent water pressure does the trick!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero