• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

FAN ART

Started by samurai black, October 16, 2009, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVS

Quote from: CptMunta on January 14, 2010, 05:21:07 PM
^Awesome Bro!

Loving the Sharp lines. The inking would look really awesome with a faber castell brushpen, I reckon it'd really suit your style. Also the markers running out helps with the speedlines  ;) Keep em coming bro  ;D

Totally dude, I've got a few brush pens...couple from when I was in Korea -next time your up in Aucks and hook you up!

2 true....re drew this today, will post tomorrow -much better angle.....

Got a whole bunch to upload in the next few days -watch this space!  ;)
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro get some montana brush pens. Easy to refill and theyre like 2 inches wide lol. I dont know about art. But theyre good for tagging.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 01:17:08 AM
Bro get some montana brush pens. Easy to refill and theyre like 2 inches wide lol. I dont know about art. But theyre good for tagging.

Lol. I got a couple of POSCAs from Gordon Harris. I didn't get them for tagging though I just like how they're filled with Paint!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 15, 2010, 07:43:57 AM

Lol. I got a couple of POSCAs from Gordon Harris. I didn't get them for tagging though I just like how they're filled with Paint!
LOL, yeah poscas were easy to steal too. But on our birthdays or christmas, we used to go to Loaded and spend like a hundred dollas on Montana paint and paint pens etc. One of our mates was dubbed posca which we still call him to this day, for stealing so many posca pens.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on January 15, 2010, 07:43:57 AM

I want some new poscas, mine are for tagging haha. Although I haven't been on any 4am runs in a while now.
Put some meths/turps in their when they start running out for that awesome drippy effect. My current gold and whites are running out.
KOW 2011

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

im gunna catch you taggers and cut your balls off and push you down a hill into a giant pool of dettol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

obviously euan wants to join the guy already in jail for stabbing a tagger. keen on that prison love.

how are poscas on canvas? i wanna try something awful on the ones sitting in my shed.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah bro, the gold and chrome colours were my fave. And mixing white with other colours, cos then it could go on anything, anything i tell you. No more '' aww, wrong colour''.

Fuck one time i got snapped in this parking lot. This guy was like ''Oi!!!''. I just ran without thinking straight into those chains to keep the cars out. Fuck the dude AND my mates were cracking up laughing. Man it hurt like hell.

I was in the disruptive mag twice. Everyone was reaal jealous.

And Canvas!?!? pwah

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: samurai black on January 15, 2010, 01:27:48 PM
obviously euan wants to join the guy already in jail for stabbing a tagger. keen on that prison love.

how are poscas on canvas? i wanna try something awful on the ones sitting in my shed.

Nah he killed him , id just hurt them really bad
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on January 15, 2010, 02:17:52 PM
Quote from: samurai black on January 15, 2010, 01:27:48 PM

Nah he killed him , id just hurt them really bad
Yeah, dudes use to tag on my fence to get easy fame, cos i used to own Glen Eden (and all the pussy init). It's funny, cos it ended being a hitlist. They werent hard to find for the boss of all taggers. One of the dudes also stole a door handle off my french doors (while i was probably sleeping behind'em lol). He bragged to much, i caught him slipping and stole his tooth. He won, cos it infected my hand for weeks to follow. Did you know a human bite is worse then a dogs bite?

Rambling off FTW!!! (fuck the world)

DVS

Updated Guy sketch, ended up enlarging the original thumbnail sketch on the photocopier and using it as a guide....you can kinda see it under the sketch...

Photos a little bad quality (my cameras shitty)

Think it turned out much bette than the last one...

Thoughts/Comments anyone?

samurai black

you can read the angle on that better now, but i think the leading leg flattens the whole thing. i'd pop guys left arm up a bit, looks a bit low. bend a few fingers in the hands too, to drop that whole jazz hands thing.

cool tho'  :)

DVS

Quote from: samurai black on January 15, 2010, 07:31:05 PM
you can read the angle on that better now, but i think the leading leg flattens the whole thing. i'd pop guys left arm up a bit, looks a bit low. bend a few fingers in the hands too, to drop that whole jazz hands thing.

cool tho'  :)

Cheers bro, good comments....yeah I knew that leg was fucking the perspective, yeah I redrew that hand a few times but couldn't quite get it right....I'll have another jam Monday, third time lucky maybe huh...

[NIUE] weazzyefff

OK, you need to draw more DBZ. Your fucking shit up with Guy.

samurai black

Quote from: weazzyefff on January 15, 2010, 08:05:30 PM
OK, you need to draw more DBZ.

fark, ill bust one out. any preference?