• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

FAN ART

Started by samurai black, October 16, 2009, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

oh damn, just found this shit today. just peep these horror stories munta and dvs

http://clientsfromhell.tumblr.com/

samurai black

and looking at your poses munta for your guys. id lower the grapplers whole stance. like widen the feet a bit, bring the elbows up. tbh, looks a wee bit like a movie monster pose. id pull his left foot up too. id look at abel/marduks stance for a bit of help there.

as for the kickboxer, hes looking a bit disjointed eh, especially his legs commpared to his top half. for the leading leg, i think youd see more of the top of the leg, as opposed to the bottom how you got it rocking. the shading on the knee is misleading, cause it looks like the foot at the bottom and it are heading in painful opposite directions.

i dont have many issues with the samurai tbh, i think something is up with the back leg, but i cant figure out what.

budafist

Quote from: samurai black on January 20, 2010, 08:47:19 PM
oh damn, just found this shit today. just peep these horror stories munta and dvs

oh man, these made me lol and cringe.
I love the clients that give you shitty low rez images and think you can magicly make them printable,
like you have 'Photoshop CSI' or sum shit
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

budafist

yo Munta,  those will look sick if you get the go ahead, I agree with you on going for paint pens.
they are so much less hassle for maximum affect imo.

I was using aerosols for a while (and still do every now and then) but if you want those crisp lines, ya might as well posca that shit.

CptMunta

Quote from: samurai black on January 20, 2010, 08:47:19 PM

God that site is gold.

Your right about the pose issue a bit too. Might tighten them up once I see them in pencil on the wall.

The MMA dude is reference from some pose figure I have and the Knee comes from Ong Bak I try and distort my poses a bit to give them a bit more impact. But it's no excuse for things looking a bit off.

Quote from: budafist on January 20, 2010, 09:54:46 PM
yo Munta,  those will look sick if you get the go ahead, I agree with you on going for paint pens.
they are so much less hassle for maximum affect imo.

I was using aerosols for a while (and still do every now and then) but if you want those crisp lines, ya might as well posca that shit.

Yeah I also didn't wanna mess with stencilling and all that crap either. I'll just have to wait and see. only $10 per pen is pretty good. I was surprised!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

here comes the bastardisation munta.

hope you can read the second one, properly msp sucks for quick scribbles.

budafist

Bushido Blanka!

drew this up the other day, my computer died so I coloured it on my ladies Mac.  which wasn't a painful as I thought.

DVS

Sweet Blanka Bro, love the attire....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lots of blanka love in this thread. I still want a picture of fuerte cosplaying anakaris. (Richard. You slack cunt.)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

DVS

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 21, 2010, 08:52:12 AM
Lots of blanka love in this thread. I still want a picture of fuerte cosplaying anakaris. (Richard. You slack cunt.)

Blanka is really fun to draw.......got some more T.Hawk and Guy biz which I'll upload next week......

Still working on a cody and Juli pic also...
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Hydro

Viper in a santa-kini pls

samurai black

Quote from: ILL_BILL on January 21, 2010, 08:52:12 AM

i had other plans for fuerte.

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 21, 2010, 09:37:04 AM

i could tackle this one at some point but... but i like my girls all thick and curvy, and thats how i draw them. so ill leave this one alone.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: hydrokinesis on January 21, 2010, 09:37:04 AM

As per your request!!!

Sorry if I put all you artist to shame with my leet drrawing skills.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

[NIUE] weazzyefff

lol, dayam babbey. Best pic in this thread so far.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!