• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

FAN ART

Started by samurai black, October 16, 2009, 11:47:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

I doubt I'd use Illustrator for drawing though. I much prefer drawing on paper than on a tablet. So yeah Photoshop will do me just fine for now.

geneterror

Fair enough. I draw stuff out on paper and then "trace" over it with the pen tool in Illustrator. I'm not gonna try and force you into using something you don't want to though. I just like the Illustrator for it's nice clean curves and being able to go back and makes changes if you don't like something.

You're still welcome to come and check out some stuff at my place Simon. I love Illustrator and use it a lot but Suzannah is the Photoshop whiz, she's way out of my league! But then I love InDesign as well and I know most people find that boring as fuck :)
KOW 2011

samurai black

yeah, for now anything i want to do digitally i can do in photoshop. would be keen to give painter a whirl though

anyway, here's dick as bats.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

whoa is that dick greysons batman suit ? looks spiffy as , so much better than the new batman suit .........
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on September 09, 2010, 03:25:09 PM
Fair enough. I draw stuff out on paper and then "trace" over it with the pen tool in Illustrator. I'm not gonna try and force you into using something you don't want to though. I just like the Illustrator for it's nice clean curves and being able to go back and makes changes if you don't like something.

You're still welcome to come and check out some stuff at my place Simon. I love Illustrator and use it a lot but Suzannah is the Photoshop whiz, she's way out of my league! But then I love InDesign as well and I know most people find that boring as fuck :)

I tend to opt for MS paint.  Gives me great control and manipulation of colours, and has great effects such as "Spray can" and "Squiggly line".  When using MS paint I NEVER colour over the lines.

If you want to check it out Graham, let me know.  I can hook you up with a copy, and have some great reference material.  Here's an example of some work I have done with MS Paint.  Notice how easy it is to get in all the detail, and the "crispness" of the lines:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2975/propic.png

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

samurai black

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on September 09, 2010, 07:52:14 PM
whoa is that dick greysons batman suit ? looks spiffy as , so much better than the new batman suit .........

nah, just my idea for a suit for dick. cheers though :D

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 09, 2010, 08:29:14 PM
I tend to opt for MS paint.  Gives me great control and manipulation of colours, and has great effects such as "Spray can" and "Squiggly line".  When using MS paint I NEVER colour over the lines.

If you want to check it out Graham, let me know.  I can hook you up with a copy, and have some great reference material.  Here's an example of some work I have done with MS Paint.  Notice how easy it is to get in all the detail, and the "crispness" of the lines:

LOL , you made me spit my code red all over the monitor dam you leonard haha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

geneterror

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 09, 2010, 08:29:14 PM

Hahaha :P
KOW 2011

samurai black

fluxcore

you are a groovalicious dude richard
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

for the massive akuma + tuba fanbase out there :P :D

budafist

haha wtf thats awesome!
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

massi4h

Lol Richard that is awesome.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The length of Richards already formiddable penis has just increased substantially.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 22, 2010, 06:33:58 PM
The length of Richards already formiddable penis has just increased EXPONENTIALLY.

;D
The New Generation Clockw0rk