• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

yeah i always wanted an alakazam but just didn't know how to trade over PC using roms lolz.
And I didnt even have pikachu by then lol I got abra str8 after misty's gym.

samurai black

bro, pikachus in viridian forest.

Nick4now

Quote from: samurai black on May 29, 2010, 01:19:22 PM
i always thunderwave'd that shit with a pikachu. and then the best thing my abra would be is a kadabra cause i couldnt trade to get alakazam :(

You're exactly the same as me bro! I always picked up a Pikachu at viridian forest and an Abra at Cerulean City. And I used to always buy the Magikarp for 500 before entering that cave after getting the first badge and train the shit out of it to get Gyrados ;D But yeah my best was also Kadabra since none of my mates had a link cable  :(

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

massi4h

Pretty hard to train both abra and magikarp up since both learn no moves until they evolve (other than tackle on Magikarp) at level 16/20 iirc. And magikarp is the biggest bitch cause he is one of the pokemon which needs the most exp to level up. All you need is mono nidoking and you can stomp through the game. Catch him next to viridian city, evolves at like level 15 or something and get a moon stone from mt moon and bam.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Bro Nidoking is so awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Fuck you guys are retards. Tackle is at 15.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

xpunch

damn i never caught a pikachu lol thought dat dude was in yellow only. where he follows you everywhere.

doing the missngNo / m' glitch is beast. inf rare candy and masterballs evolution stones and every other item lol.

Also level 250 pokemon that go down to lv 100 when you go to the last pokemon stadium battle lol.

Win

samurai black

while we're on the topic of pokemon, i think legendary for the upcoming black version is beast

massi4h

Level 255 was the max and if you rare candy it past that you get level 0, but if you get any exp it goes straight to level 100. I only just learnt in Compsci at university where the 255 came from rofl.
And yeah smoof I said he learns tackle l2read nub.

redtie

I am teh best at pokemon. My Persian will beat you all

Seriously, has a really high critical hit percentage. Something like 90 percent and fury swipes was multiple hit.

fluxcore

Quote from: massi4h on May 30, 2010, 02:26:15 AM
I only just learnt in Compsci at university where the 255 came from rofl.

-_-
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Max speed persian at level 100 has 100% critical ratio with slash iirc. Since critical hits were based on speed in those games for some reason.

samurai black

fuck this pokemon talk.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

So according to that chart, im a black hipster that wears a sombrero and has bullets draped over his chest.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness