• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

man iv never saw that. I heard about it tho lolz

ooooooooooooooooh wowowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nick4now

Hahaha thats new to me. Dammit why did it have to be a Rufus player lol

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xpunch

DUSTIN has to live with that 4eva hahaha a live rage quit is worse than a double perfect. Poor dude got owned.

lol @ the mortal kombat dudez, i would watch there live show without any hesitation  ;D American Samoan Shang Tsung is da man.

lol @ the C.Viper wanabe ends up getting some Jack 5 kicks in the nuts.

that drummer is beastly but he looks douchey drumming hardcore in that yellow Dudley jacket.

CrazyMobius

massi4h

Previous page was win! Richard's pic makes me lol every time I see it. Sonya in Mortal Kombat looked pretty real as did the Scorpion costume. Too bad the fighting was lol. The Sonya fighting part kinda reminds me what it looks like when you do those high jabs really quick, so I guess she played the part well lol.

Looks like Ben's video doesn't work, you musta favourited it a year ago bro and saved it to your computer.

samurai black

fuck, that drummer was a champion. he shouldve been at the front, with the guitarists supporting him.

also, many laughs at RL ragequit

samurai black

[8-----D] Toots

Quote from: massi4h on June 03, 2010, 10:43:12 PM
Previous page was win! Richard's pic makes me lol every time I see it. Sonya in Mortal Kombat looked pretty real as did the Scorpion costume. Too bad the fighting was lol. The Sonya fighting part kinda reminds me what it looks like when you do those high jabs really quick, so I guess she played the part well lol.

Looks like Ben's video doesn't work, you musta favourited it a year ago bro and saved it to your computer.

woops

fluxcore

In case you guys weren't aware, that ragequit vid was even better than that. Fear not, Rufus players: Warahk is a Guile player.

He lost to Buktooth's Fuerte and then COUNTERPICKED Rufus.

And THEN what you see happened.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

Nick4now

Quote from: samurai black on June 03, 2010, 11:01:15 PM

HAHAHA Go Dad!!!

Yesss I'm happy that the Ragequitter doesn't main Rufus  ;D Good job to the Fuerte player though.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

samurai black

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

http://www.cybergamer.com.au/forums/thread/51644/Eddy-and-Christie/

Read the last 2 posts especially. This is why I can't take these people seriously when they think they have competitive ladders.

QuoteBanning Eddie and Christie: LAWS MA BWOIII he cant juggle 4 shit hes chinese just has powerfull kiks eddy an christie can do one off those glitches that exploits the game when ur on the ground they can just do neva ending cart wheels on u and u cant even move or touch any button to make it stop CHEAT I SAY

QuoteBan them both.. And Law isnt even that great its only one move people complain about and one move shouldnt leave him to be banned

fluxcore