• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah and Balrog like Mike Tyson.

What's Law's fighting style under T6. If it's JKD then that's a mean bite.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

karizzma

electric... what are you on? I want some!!

electric

Quote from: karizzma on July 15, 2010, 03:01:55 PMCrazy fucking dwarf guy

Oh god - we were watching this in the office the other week - I guess you can't fault his enthusiasm :/
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

CrazyMobius

I never realised Alf finished like this.  :(

B BOY DRAW2

...My personal favourite position...3:14

I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

If you watch/read up on some older alf episodes, it's actually implied that he not only gets captured, but also killed and disected.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

electric

KOF XIII Fatal Fury team ending... lolz

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 16, 2010, 08:21:56 AM
If you watch/read up on some older alf episodes, it's actually implied that he not only gets captured, but also killed and disected.

the movie supposedly fixes the awful tv show ending for ALF, but also pretends the old family never existed.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on July 16, 2010, 08:21:56 AM

Listen to the end of that clip I posted.

Quote from: samurai black on July 16, 2010, 01:15:37 PM
the movie supposedly fixes the awful tv show ending for ALF, but also pretends the old family never existed.

You into Alf?

samurai black

gun cup needs to be in mgs game.

also, that guy frequents one the private boards over at gamefa qs. hes got some fucked up stories

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ladies and gentlemen, the Wombo Combo record company are proud to present a project that has been 3 years in the making.

Thats right, the peoples champion RICHARD UMEHALA, has decided to take time away from schooling you noobs at street fighter, to serenade your sisters and girlfriends with Fresh beats, and deep lyrics.

For those of you who are retarded enough to have not bought 800 copies of his debut single, here it is in all its glory. Title track to his 2010 anthology. A tale about UMEHALA's roots, childhood, and upbringing, rounding it off with his dreams and ambitions, arguably the greatest work of lyrical genius known to man.

"I'm Black Y'all"
RICHARD UMEHALA

If that wasn't enough, UMEHALA digs deeper into his soul, and reveals himself to his fans, in the least penis-related way possible. He shows you all that no matter the struggles and problems you assholes go through, he's even better than you at having it rough. Every one of you needs to stop whining about your lives, and bask in UMEHALA's dark radiance.

"My Life is Hard"
RICHARD UMEHALA

I hear some of you have been questioning UMEHALA's commitment to being the baddest motherfucker in Panmure. UMEHALA laughs at you. And he does so without smiling. THATS how tough he is. Not only does he laugh because you're stupid, but also because you will never be as much of an ill gangsta as he is. Fuck you pussies. (coincidentally, that last sentence is the title of the upcoming track not being released in this bundle.)

"I'm Going do da Ghetto"
RICHARD UMEHALA

UMEHALA has more layers than that. "WTF?" I hear you say. "But BIRRY WONG, how can RICHARD UMEHALA be even MORE awesome than you have already shown us in this recording masterpiece?" By telling all your girlfriends that he'll take them where they need to go, and that he is genuinely better at your relationship than you are, you soft-cock negligent cumrags. Thats how.

"Take U to da Movies"
RICHARD UMEHALA

Rounding off the album, RICHARD UMEHALA knows what all the ladies want. (Besides being penetrated by his mighty 14 inch serpentine dong) Some good old fashioned romance. When was the last time you gave your girl a backrub? Brought her flowers? Made her a candlelit meal, held her hands, looked deep into her eyes and told her you love her? Yesterday? Good for you. But that shit aint good enough for RICHARD UMEHALA. This motherfucker makes Casanova look like Gary Busey.

"My Special Girl"
RICHARD UMEHALA

RICHARD UMEHALA's masterpiece album "I'm Black Y'all" Hits your shelves later this year. If you don't buy it, you might as well kill yourself, because your life sucks.

Dickhead.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

budafist

Customers who bought this item also bought......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!