• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Wombo Combo!

Started by Pinolicious, October 20, 2009, 11:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hahahaa Uman you fucked up cunt. make me watch gay cunt smoking weed.

Atleast put one of those ones up with the mint chick blazing up and shit. Sheeeiiiit..
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

amendonz

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on April 16, 2011, 03:42:15 AM
Hahahaa Uman you fucked up cunt. make me watch gay cunt smoking weed.

Atleast put one of those ones up with the mint chick blazing up and shit. Sheeeiiiit..

haha fuck i got so fucking wasted last night , hadnt had a smoke for ages so i ate kfc and blazed up and started watching u tube vids with stoners in it haha
seemed interesting at the time lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

CrazyMobius

one of the classics:

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: samurai black on April 16, 2011, 10:07:42 PM

Hmm I guess his nose would grow and shrink infinitely until something else comes up.

Although with his nose constantly growing and shrinking he won't be a real boy but he will be every woman's favourite toy :o
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

CrazyMobius

Quote from: samurai black on April 16, 2011, 10:07:42 PM

I think his nose would grow anyway. Because his intention was to deceive.

Filter

It's like he snaps all of a sudden and says 'fuck this gorilla shit, I'm outta here'

Filter

redtie

samurai black

samurai black

originaljulz

Quote from: Filter on April 17, 2011, 11:03:42 AM

It's like he snaps all of a sudden and says 'fuck this gorilla shit, I'm outta here'

Damn that's so awesome. That little hand gesture, just before he starts walking away; the kinda 'this is bolo, I'm out, laterzzz' hand flick, did you notice it? That's like the best part.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

samurai black

geneterror

Can't hear the sound at work but my friend had that done surgically, it's not that uncommon amongst the BME crowd. It makes him talk with a lisp now though which I think is funny.
KOW 2011